I was fighting a head cold.
John - Message...
If at all possible
Keep bringing them in.
And as always - keep pressing them for continuous improvement
Richard Kean

[youtube]k6IU3Sfd3zw[/youtube]

Last edited:
Thanks for the review RC! Sounds like you've had some good experiences with Armco.

Too bad about the sights.....I don't know why the Chinese don't just go with standard dovetail sizes?
I wonder how it shot for Armco? Do they test fire for accuracy as part of their tune up?

Did you move both sights or just the front? Sounds like a sight pusher might be the way to go eh.

Was that slow fire target 10 meters as well?

Did you move both sights or just the front? Sounds like a sight pusher might be the way to go eh.

Was that slow fire target 10 meters as well?

Thanks man
I only had to move the front sight thankfully. The slow fire target was 25m.

Nice review. I bought one here in Calgary last month. Works great, surprisingly accurate however the trigger reset is quite long. Does anyone know if this can be shortened?
And to mr Colt - I think they have those mecgar magazines at the indoor range on Blackfoot trail. I'm going there today so I'll buy one and let you know how it works for me. ( not sure if it's ok to post business names when posting in someone else's thread- still learning)

I have the NP-34 the compact version of the 226 actually 228. My sights were dead on, had a SIG SRT trigger kit installed and a Hogue grips.

Personally for the 379.00 I paid can't think of any other way to go it's over a year now of shooting it just goes bang. :)

Picked up a couple of 228 after market mags they work great.

Last edited:
I have the NP-34 the compact version of the 226 actually 228. My sights were dead on, had a SIG SRT trigger kit installed and a Hogue grips.

Personally for the 379.00 I paid can't think of any other way to go it's over a year now of shooting it just goes bang. :)

If you would have sent it to Armco you would still be waiting to shoot it :rolleyes:

Nice review. I bought one here in Calgary last month. Works great, surprisingly accurate however the trigger reset is quite long. Does anyone know if this can be shortened?
And to mr Colt - I think they have those mecgar magazines at the indoor range on Blackfoot trail. I'm going there today so I'll buy one and let you know how it works for me. ( not sure if it's ok to post business names when posting in someone else's thread- still learning)

Thats OK we import the Mec Gar mags
John

Hello My Friend :)

I'm a new member from POLAND - in Europe. I just buy one Norinco NP 22 today and I got one question to you - is it possible to change original front sight if I want to? I hear that the NP22 front sight is different then Sig Sauer P226 front sight. Is that true?

Back
Top Bottom