Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A little concern

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bolivar's Avatar
    Outside Barrie ON, Native to South Shore of NS
    Hey all. Not a shill for Epps but a frequent customer so I guess you could say a "Fanboy" to use a derogitory internet term. Whatever.

As for the "shill" I would not say so in this case. Ithica guy must work for them (I can honestly say I have not idea who it actually is) and probably should say so in his post or sig line. I think in this case Ithica is actually trying to be a help to the OP....but probably should have done it via PM.

As for the billing irregularity and lack of contact.....I got nothing. Hopefully Ithica guy will talk to the right people at Epps and get this resolved. Just a fan, no shilling here.

Man this whole "everybody is a shill" thing sucks. I'm guilty of being suspicious too. CGN is less fun this week than last for sure.

Oh, and flame suit on for speaking up in support of Ithica guy and Epps. I imagine I'll catch some flack for this. Ahh, well.
    GREASY CIVI Black Rifle Shooter
    Member: BDHACC, OSPE, PEO, CSSA, CCFR, Project Mapleseed, CRPS, OSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Polar Man's Avatar
    NS (if you use the EE, add your province here at the very least!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    That's very interesting that you would know that. What with all the shilling nonsense going on here? If you are not a shill, then how is it that you are privy to this information? Unless you are an employee of Epps there is no way that you should know their business of trying to contact him. And if you are NOT and employee of Epps then there is no way you should know his number is out of service. Interesting indeed.
    ROTFLMAO LOLOLOLOL!!!!!:D
    The witch hunt begins! The indignant masses rise up!
    The only free society is an armed society.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bg2xbq View Post
    Just double checked my invoice, they have my phone no. wrong.
    It would still be in your interest to keep us up to date. Well, maybe our interest too. :D

Quote Originally Posted by AikiNut View Post
    I'm not a shill for Epps - I've never been there. Contact them via PM on this system and give them your correct phone number AND the invoice information..

How did they get the wrong phone number I wonder?
    Regards.
    I was thinging everything is fine when I called them last time about a month ago. They said will process refund something, so I don't know why my phone no. is so important here. But I do find that my phone no. on the invoice is wrong, (only one number is wrong, so that must be typo. )

I hope this is only a very rare tiny misunderstanding, but really hope they can PM me to make things clear. By a way, I don't know who is in charger here, so I can't PM them first.

Delete

Delete
    Last edited by javier; 04-06-2012 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Delete

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    I have dealt with ellwood epps more then once I never had an issuse. They do tend to be very bussy and hard to reach sometimes but you can only help customers so fast. Might on been a mistake or someone just forgot about it. It happens I would just call the gun counter or the front desk and talk to someone get there name and if nothing happens ask for the same person agian

Dealt with EPPS few times now. Not the best service in town but when the price is right the extra effort might be worth it.
    For example they don't send tracking number automatically. You have to call them and ask them to give you the tracking number for your order which is silly as a simple email when they send order should be easy and in line with 95% of the other shops and not have staff spending useless time on the phone but anyway, do call them as they are generally very helpful.

CGN Regular
    IMO, this should be resolved immediately same day. There is absolutely no excuse for this. If they can take $ from an account that fast, they should be able to do a refund just as fast. They inconvenienced the customer by withdrawing too much $, and now there is only 1 way to correct this.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by javier View Post
    Wow, it appears that the "Nutz" in the name of this site, has a reason to be there... it is permeating to its members.
    Is there not enough BS out there where we all live that we have to feed off it and bring it here?
    Just a thought
    ????

Grow some nutters and man up, or go to a video game forum to chat about Final Fantasy. CGN may not be your cup of tea.

Got a email from Kevin, and they will correct it today, good move!

Tks!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast