Easter Sale Details?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddog333

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey guys, just wondering if you've figured out the details for this weekends Easter sale??? And thanks in advance for giving us all another reason to spend some money.

Still working on it!

Moving pallets.... Make sure you guys go to our website and sign up for the newsletter as well.

JR

Seeing's how my license should be arriving this week, I've never partaken in previous years' sales. Do your sale prices only apply to in-stock items? You guys have a .45 version of a gun I'm looking for in 9mm, so it'll have to be ordered....

Seeing's how my license should be arriving this week, I've never partaken in previous years' sales. Do your sale prices only apply to in-stock items? You guys have a .45 version of a gun I'm looking for in 9mm, so it'll have to be ordered....

Sorry, but our sale is for in-stock items only....

Friday and Saturday only...

IF you are waiting for your license, we are happy to hold firearms that are purchsed, but not ammo... We only have so much space.

...>WELL..if this year is like last year.....I just cleared my Credit card for you guys.
I think I called 6 times throughout the day and kept adding more to my phone in order!! I'm still opening new items I bought.
I believe it was Marlee and Dave?? who I had the pleasure of dealing with.
Great shop and great people, I'm Looking forward to this year!!

Keep us posted please!!

.....any "hints" to look forward too?

Sign up for our newsletter as I'm finishing it up in about 10 minutes and sending it out...

Just signed up for your news letter but the confirmation email never came through - its not in my junk mail either. Does it take a while to go through?

Can you have that flea market or whatever that is beside you closed for Easter?:p:D
But either way I'll be there for my yearly pilgrimage to your store.:dancingbanana:

A few of the details to emerge.....

Firearm Deals

Para Ordnance - up to $25% off (45 pistols arrived today - don't ask, we aren't telling which ones)

Remington 870 Marine Mag 12ga $599 - reg $799

Sig P226 Std 9mm $869 - reg $999

Plus tons more on "scratch/dent, discontinued and simply "been on the rack too long" deals.

Ammunition deals (some not all)

MFS 9mm (500 rd cases) $99 - reg $119

MFS .223 (500 rds cases) $149 - reg $179

Nosler .308 Match, 168gr (200rd cases) $275 - reg $379

Federal 12 ga "Top Gun #8 (250 rd cases) $55 - reg $69

Ukranian 7.62x39 surplus (1400 rd crates) $259 - reg $299

Plus...

Select "brass" will be up to 50% OFF
Select "primers" will be up to 25% off
Airsoft and Pellet Guns up to 75% OFF
ProShot cleaning supplies up to 75% off

Screaming deals on LAR AR15 10rd magazines

Even if there is no specific discount, we are eating the GST (as a minimum) on everything purchased during the sale.

We also have worked out an awesome deal on Pelto "Tactical Sport" Electronic Ear defenders (military grade electonics in a civvy package)...

We will literally have 100's of incredible deals!

1) doors open to members at 9am, the public and the phone orders will get in after 10am.

2) deals are good for both in-person sales and by phone, fax, email.

3) more stuff is arriving daily for the sale.

Last edited:
Easter2012.jpg

JR.
Will these sale items you have listed above get posted to your online inventory for the weekend ?
Or will we have to phone in in order to get these ordered ?

In particular I can't seem to locate MFS and the Ukranian ammo on the TSE website ?

Regards,

R.B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom