M&P .22LR and possible conversion kits

stangri

GunNutz
Rating - 100%
87   0   1
Will M&P in .22LR be available in Canada? Are there any plans at S&W for selling just the .22LR conversion kit for the M&P centerfire caliber owners?

thanks!

As it's been stated before, the M&P22 has a 4.1" barrel making it prohib by a... well "hair"

We are working with S&W to get a Canadian model approved for import. But like anything it takes time. We will be sure to post updates as we received them.

Also, a conversion kit for the regular M&P aren't in the works by S&W, at least not that I'm aware of.

Thanks,

The S&W M&P 22lr that Questar sells are not manufactured by S&W....Questar said that in an email. It is made by some other company...

yes every M&P22 is made by another company, not just the ones questar sells

it seems that the US has a different measurement system than canada for barrel length, thats why these were initially thought to be prohib

Hey I would love Smith & Wesson MP15-22 NON Restricted!!!
Anyone knows the way,or will it be possible in the future,maybe with inatall of longer barrel???
Anyone???

I just dont understand this politics , sub2000 isnt restricted and can fold ,then use 9mm it can do more damage then .22 mp or colt.CZ 858 looks like AK but non restricted, Mosberg 715 looks like AR non restricted..... Well I guess less money to Smith & Wesson and Colt as Canadas market is huge ,if they would try to desagree or make some mods or pay someone then they would have second closest large market and we all would buy a Colt AR .22
I guess its just another long story .......

Good news everyone, we just received a very large order of M&P 22's.

These will be shipping out to dealers next week. They are a neat gun, I have no doubt they will be very popular.

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom