Easter Sale - (Partial) Deals List

TSE_Justin

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep.
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Here's a nice (partial) list.
All items not listed are 'GST in'.

Do NOT PM or email me, I won't be checking them today. Call or email seany@theshootingedge.com for orders
Easter1.jpg

Easter2.jpg

ALL ITEMS ARE LIMITED QUANTITY, DISCOUNTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE

Do NOT PM or email me, I won't be checking them today. Call or email seany@theshootingedge.com for orders

Last edited:
I'm trying to order .308 remington brass online, it does not list it anywhere. I just called and spoke with Wendy who suggested I email you, but notice here you are not replying or checking today.
Is there anyone there who can help me if I call back?

shot you guys an email about a couple questions before I compile my order...

Also any time frame for a full list of goodies and any .300 win mag brass in stock? (50% off is a good time to buy :D)

shot you guys an email about a couple questions before I compile my order...

Also any time frame for a full list of goodies and any .300 win mag brass in stock? (50% off is a good time to buy :D)

As long as you sent the order in today or tomorrow, we'll set it aside and charge it as we get to it (assuming it's still in stock at the time of order).

it wasnt an order it was an inquiry via the contact option on your site asking a few q's like what do you currrently carry in .45 gap re the sale.. and what isthe normal price of the springfield xd's before the discount is applied..

also .300 win mag brass availability..

thanks

Got my SAT-8 PRO FORCES (and hopefully all the accessories I wanted) WOOT!

What makes this buy even more significant is the fact that it is the first firearms purchase without the registry. Such sentimental value already.

Htr

Got the HTR full deplyment kit in .338 Lapua @ 50% off!

How can Sean answer so fast to so many guys?

All I can say is thanks!:rockOn:

Eric

Back
Top Bottom