Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GSG 1911 Spare Parts Kit

BANNED
    Down

Still not able to get on... Broken firing pin so need one of these

I bought a GSG 1911 and I am wondering how much dose a kit cost and I was thinking of installing a Steel guide Rod and spring how much dose thows go for ?

Very frustrated I still,can't get on your website, any update when it might be working again?

Revolted
    We have firing pins in stock. We have steel guide rods on the way from ZRTS. The spare parts kits are $24.99. New website is under testing, I'm currently out of the country but expect it to be fully operational upon my return.

Cheers,
    Ryan

CGN Regular
    Hey guys, any idea where I can get a new front sight for my gsg 1911? The stock one, the lowest sight came on my gun with the screw stripped had to get it out to try the other ones for my girlfriend and did a bit of damage to the slide, scratch about 1/16 deep. What can I do to fill this in and where could I get a new sight from? thanks

Revolted
    The spare parts kit does come with some touch up paint which you could use to fill the scratch. We have the front sights in stock. Please feel free to call us at 604-428-2583 or email warranty@blsolutions.ca

Cheers,
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by shak541 View Post
    Hey guys, any idea where I can get a new front sight for my gsg 1911? The stock one, the lowest sight came on my gun with the screw stripped had to get it out to try the other ones for my girlfriend and did a bit of damage to the slide, scratch about 1/16 deep. What can I do to fill this in and where could I get a new sight from? thanks

Hello,
    I emailed the address above 5 days ago and left a mesage on the phone but haven't heard anything back. My GSG 1911 firing pin for some reason just got split right down the middle from back to front. Not sure if I can get it replaced by warranty, if not I'd like to buy a new one. Blueline please PM me or reply to my email as I want it to get resolved ASAP.
    Thank you.

Revolted
    Hello Kryal,
    I am sorry for the delay. I am currently out of the country on my honeymoon. I will try and have someone at the warehouse get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers,
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by kryal View Post
    Hello,
    I emailed the address above 5 days ago and left a mesage on the phone but haven't heard anything back. My GSG 1911 firing pin for some reason just got split right down the middle from back to front. Not sure if I can get it replaced by warranty, if not I'd like to buy a new one. Blueline please PM me or reply to my email as I want it to get resolved ASAP.
    Thank you.

Blueline called me and are sending me the firing pin for free. Awesome. Thanks Ryan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123