Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: $150 Dollars Mosin at westrifle.com with bend bolt

Quote Originally Posted by Liam021 View Post
    Where are they being shipped from? I would buy one if I new a estimate for how much the shipping would be.
    Mine worked out to be just under $160 to the door in Nova Scotia. Awesome deal. I may buy another

Expired Business Member
    There is pictures for each rifle on our website please check here

http://www.westrifle.com/online/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=10

Click on the link

Quote Originally Posted by Longshot84 View Post
    And what does a $100 Mosin look like? Arsenal refurb, right? Lots of handling marks etc? Can you do local pickup?

CGN frequent flyer
    Westrifle - can u try to put rifle description? Like bore condition and such. I realize it's a 100 dollar mosin, but it's the same for all of the guns, be it a 100 mosin, 250 ex-sniper, or 520 laminate PU repro.

I've bought from you before, and your service was good - I just think descriptions of the rifle should be included.

Cheers.

i live in surrey and i think i paid 38 dollars for shipping i cant remember now it was about 4 months ago, right after that i bought a bipod and muzzle brake and scout scope. i would recomend you buy it all at once so you dont have to keep paying for shippping, they are a good company to deal with
    a 50 year old man who sees the world the same as when he was 20 has wasted 30 years of is life

^this. I also would like to know about bore condition, and if the sniper (mosins w/ scopes) were actually issued as snipers (in other words, did these get decomissioned at the factory, then refurbed with the repro scope?) I also asked about local pickup. I'm within 30 minutes of your address.

Thanks

Been eying one for a while now, just haven't pulled the trigger yet lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mr00jimbo's Avatar
    Got any M44 rifles? If so, how much?

That's where I got mine:
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=734270
    I chose the one with the best receiver/metal and worst finish because I planned to refinish it anyways.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostntheshell View Post
    Westrifle - can u try to put rifle description? Like bore condition and such. I realize it's a 100 dollar mosin, but it's the same for all of the guns, be it a 100 mosin, 250 ex-sniper, or 520 laminate PU repro.

I've bought from you before, and your service was good - I just think descriptions of the rifle should be included.

Cheers.
    ghostntheshell I will not clarify bore condition. For all bore condition it is good and very good. I had problems before classifying those. As for the rest I try to do pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Longshot84 View Post
    ^this. I also would like to know about bore condition, and if the sniper (mosins w/ scopes) were actually issued as snipers (in other words, did these get decomissioned at the factory, then refurbed with the repro scope?) I also asked about local pickup. I'm within 30 minutes of your address.

Thanks
    All Snipers on our site were chosen because of the bore condition by gunsmith. Repro scope and bent bolt were installed in Canada. No rifle that was used in original world war II can be sold for export. In another words no original scoped and mounted rifle can be exported from Russia and Ukraine because it is national treasure.
    As for delivery we can do drop off send me an email please at info@westrifle.com

how easy can I get ammo for this?
    Glock 19 | Ruger Gunsite | Benelli Supernova

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast