Pksk - Bad, bad news

TeaPot2

Supporting Dealer
As you may know we have PKSK firearm (semi-auto version of KEDR) with RCMP for classification. Our hope is it will be classified as restricted. The process started last April. The physical sample was submitted for examination last August. Since then we had communications going back and forth on technical details and currently awaiting on the conclusion. We will keep you informed.

pksk-1.jpg

kedb23.jpg

Last edited:
#### have I been waiting for this thing to come out for a while. First when I read it I thought you said it was restricted, but it isnt classified yet. Hopefully very soon now.

Thanks TeaPot2

We don't see a reason for further delay. Factory has provided technical details on differences between KEDR and PKSK including the drawings which we submitted to RCMP. From the drawings and explanations it's very clear that PKSK cannot be converted to full-auto.

We don't see a reason for further delay. Factory has provided technical details on differences between KEDR and PKSK including the drawings which we submitted to RCMP. From the drawings and explanations it's very clear that PKSK cannot be converted to full-auto.
Does it really matter?! In the end 'they' do whatever 'they' please.

Question,

If and when they are ready for sale, do you know what will come with it??

how many mags, 5/10 rounders or 5/30 rounders, cleaning kit, hardcase etc...

Does it really matter?! In the end 'they' do whatever 'they' please.

Let me disagree. FRT techs are very nice and professional people. At least those whom I corresponding with. Firearms politics is not their field. They do what they suppose to do. Maybe a little slower than we would like it to be...Our firearms law is completely illogical. So, I'm sure their guide lines on classification are. At the end they are getting blamed either by us, firearms community or politicians and antis on wrongfully classified firearms.

Question,

If and when they are ready for sale, do you know what will come with it??

how many mags, 5/10 rounders or 5/30 rounders, cleaning kit, hardcase etc...

It will be up to us what to order. It's right time to collect your opinions and wishes and try to accommodate.

Hardcase is most likely out of options. they never had one...

I would want 5/30 rounders for sure, but it all depends with how many mags they come with.
Even if they come with 2 or 3 mags I am in for atleast another 3 o4 more.

this is the classification:

From FRT:

"prohibited firearm" means

(c) an automatic firearm, whether or not it has been altered to discharge only one projectile with one pressure of the trigger

deemed a converted auto then..

suggested so, but not really, the receiver is different, bolt is different, trigger group is different, barrel is different, caliber is different...

following to this logic many firearms are converted if they have full auto look alike cousins starting with AR15.

Back
Top Bottom