Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mp-438 successor of IZH-35M

I want one with a left hand grip. But it looks like you have no grips........hmmmmmmm.

I would be very interested in one of these pistols. I just found this thread and it deserves ressurection!

I had the pleasure of trying out a 35 once and it was AMAZING. Please let me know if you are going to order. I am currently shooting a Margolin with that I have modified as best I can, but it is no substitute for a modern bullseye pistol.
    "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest."
    Mahatma Gandhi

Question about the blocks that they supplied to you for DIY grips: are they inletted for the frame? Or are they nothing more than blocks of wood?

I like how they did it with the 46M air pistol, where the grips are supplied but they are all large and the intention is for the user to customize them.
    "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest."
    Mahatma Gandhi

Would def be interested...

I thought they came in and then all sold out or am I mistaken?

Supporting Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by oneskilledshooter View Post
    Question about the blocks that they supplied to you for DIY grips: are they inletted for the frame? Or are they nothing more than blocks of wood?

I like how they did it with the 46M air pistol, where the grips are supplied but they are all large and the intention is for the user to customize them.
    for DIY, Inletted

Quote Originally Posted by jwillmoore View Post
    I thought they came in and then all sold out or am I mistaken?
    In stock.

will take one for me and one for my brother

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dmitri's Avatar
    I would buy one as well..

CGN Regular
    Questions...

Initially you wanted to gain interest on the MP438 and ask if people would be interested between $700-$750?

But instead of the MP438, you receive MP35M's... Without finished drips or the spare part kits and they are $850?

I would be interested in an MP438 as its the new and improved upon model (I already own an IZH-35M) so would not be
    interested in a MP35M since its the exact same gun without any of the flaws improved. Is there any word on the MP438
    models and whether they are available for import? And if so... what would be a final price on them.

Supporting Dealer
    MP-35M comes complete with finished grips, set of spare parts, basic cleaning tools, plastic box.

MP-438 is not in production.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast