Thanks to Brian/Dan - Got my first AR!

lagerstatten

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Just wanted to say thanks to Brian and Dan for hooking me up with my first AR, the NEA-15 14.5" today!

Brian has been an absolute pleasure to deal with via email. Responses are fast and he took the time to explain all of my questions.

Dan was super easy to deal with in the store once I was ready to make my purchase. I made him go back and forth getting other items for me to check out and he was all smiles the whole time.

Now if only he had sold me that GSG 1911 today as well...guess I'll be back tomorrow once they've been inventoried :)

Two Thumbs Up For TSE!

-Thinh

Photos will come once I get my ATT and hit up the range on Saturday :) Can't wait to shoot both guns!

I'll bring my Savage as well in case it gets jealous of its new buddies :p

Here are some photos after adding some magpul accessories :) Also in the photos is the GSG 1911 Tactical in BLK with the faux suppressor in as well. Can't wait to hit the range today!

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo6.jpg

K now we need a list of the farckles you added to the AR. That looks great! I need those sans the light.

The tacticool goodies are mbus sights, vortex strikefire, magpul afg2, magpul ctr stock, magpul rail covers (behind afg) and 2 lar 15 mags with coupler. (left light out because you said sans light :)

*i may be wrong with the stock.

The tacticool goodies are mbus sights, vortex strikefire, magpul afg2, magpul ctr stock, magpul rail covers (behind afg) and 2 lar 15 mags with coupler. (left light out because you said sans light :)

*i may be wrong with the stock.

Yup you got it all right - the light was from DealExtreme, can't remember exact model but it was by Ultrafire (200 lumens).

Stellar set up though! I will have a similar set up on my nea once it arrives. How is your strikefire holding up? I have mine on my sks and had some issues with it holding zero when I take it apart to clean the rifle. Once I get it on the AR it will be permanently on there though.

Stellar set up though! I will have a similar set up on my nea once it arrives. How is your strikefire holding up? I have mine on my sks and had some issues with it holding zero when I take it apart to clean the rifle. Once I get it on the AR it will be permanently on there though.

The strikefire is holding up pretty well (for me). I'm no expert in optics but once I had it dialed in with the help of a boresight, it was perfect.

I haven't taken it off the NEA while cleaning so I'm having no issues with zeroing. I've marked where the strikefire mounts on the top rail so I can always put it back in the same place.

What I don't like about the strikefire are the flip covers. They flip up nicely but are a ##### to put back on securely. Are there any optically clear covers I can put on the front and back and just remove the flip covers? Similar to how you would put a UV filter on the front of your SLR lens to protect the glass elements?

Back
Top Bottom