Thread: First Firearm Purchase Question

First Firearm Purchase Question

This may be a very stupid question, but even so... I ordered my first ever firearm on the Frontier Firearm's site this evening, and want to pay with my credit card. I called the number it said to, but it just rang and rang and rang. Will it be fine if I call tomorrow? Will it affect the order? Thanks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    That shouldn't be an issuse. Just make sure you sent them your pal number, date of birth, address, telphone number, place of birth and club (if it's restricted. )

Yes, all that's been entered and it says the order is "pending". Thanks for the help

Hey Zwalla,

We are currently working on a new credit card processing system that will make this process a little more streamlined. Online payment gateways are not exactly firearms friendly, so its been a long road getting set up with one who will work with our industry.

Regarding your order. All orders placed are set to status pending and your product is removed from inventory until we confirm your order. You should have zero issues calling tomorrow and finalizing things.

Cheers,
    Frank C.
    www.dangerdynamite.com
    www.facebook.com/DangerDynamite

It arrived today, and I am very pleased :D. Thanks Frontier!