does marstar order gun contracts to be built?

m-134

Regular
does marstar order guns to be built by dominion arms? or do they just buy what is made, becouse a short barreled (12") over/under 12gauge would be awsome. that would be the ultimate backpack shotty.:rockOn:

does marstar order guns to be built by dominion arms? or do they just buy what is made, becouse a short barreled (12") over/under 12gauge would be awsome. that would be the ultimate backpack shotty.:rockOn:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe CanadaAmmo is the only company that carries Dominion Arms. Quote from CanAm's website: "CanadaAmmo's In-House Brand - Specializing in great product at low prices"

So this thread might want to be edited and moved...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe CanadaAmmo is the only company that carries Dominion Arms. Quote from CanAm's website: "CanadaAmmo's In-House Brand - Specializing in great product at low prices"

So this thread might want to be edited and moved...

ok, i was under the intensions that marstar was a dealer also, my mistake.:redface:

M-134 & OTHERS;
Yes Marstar has firearms manufactures in, China, Turkey, Serbia, Italy, Germany, USA, just to name a few....

TYhe Dominion Arms are Can Amm.

John

Back
Top Bottom