Thread: Service excellence

Thumbs up Service excellence

CRAFM is one of my favorite places to spend my hard earned money. There are few others that parallel in service. Frank, JP, and Jon have all been exceedingly helpful, patient, well spoken, polite and just a pleasure to work with!
    Do not hesitate to make your next purchase from them, you will walk away with a smile on your face!

Thanks CRAFM !!!!!!!!
    Last edited by blunt0trauma; 04-17-2012 at 07:37 PM. Reason: typo

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Musky Hunter's Avatar
    what you buy?
    Quote Originally Posted by blunt0trauma View Post
    CRAFM is one of my favorite places to spend my hard earned money. There are few others that parallel in service. Frank, JP, and Jon have all been exceedingly well helpful, patient, spoken, polite and just a pleasure to work with!
    Do not hesitate to make your next purchase from them, you will walk away with a smile on your face!

Thanks CRAFM !!!!!!!!

BANNED
    I hate posts like this where someone praises a firearms dealer for their excellent service.

First thing I do is visit their website (which I might have visited before).
    Next First thing I run across is that gun I'd been postponing buying, but I see it for $100 less than regular and I've ordered it before even thinking that I might not have enough room in the safe.

I can resist anything except temptation!

plan your purchases? I know your dilemma I have had 3 come available to me recently and its broken my bank account. So now time to put some things up for sale. :D
    Posts are the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "blunt0trauma". These posts are for informational and entertainment use only. Copying or quoting in whole, or in part, is given free license for use by any member of this board for use on this board. Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author

Quote Originally Posted by blunt0trauma View Post
    CRAFM is one of my favorite places to spend my hard earned money. There are few others that parallel in service. Frank, JP, and Jon have all been exceedingly helpful, patient, well spoken, polite and just a pleasure to work with!

Thanks CRAFM !!!!!!!!
    Thank you for the nice words! It is always a pleasure to hear back from happy customers. Customer service is something that is extremely important to us and we take great pride in offering the best customer service we can. If there is anything else we can to make your purchase experience even better or if there is anything else we can do to help you, please let me know and it will be my pleasure to help you.

Best regards,
    JP---CRAFM
    YOU CAN NOW ORDER ONLINE ON OUR NEW WEBSITE !

http://www.crafm.com

Or call us to place your order over the phone : 1-877-635-4867

Centre Récréatif d'Armes à Feu de Montréal (CRAFM)
    Montreal Firearms Recreational Center
    Club de Tir de Montréal (CTM)