Thanks, Phil! Leupold VX-R Zombie

Redhouse

Regular
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
What a guy, took at least half an hour with me on Friday shopping scopes for my AR15, despite fighting brochitis and short-staffed-ness, with some being on their way to an out of town gun show. Then had Diane pull this one from stuff that was on the show truck, so he could have it in my hands this week rather than having me wait for an order to arrive. Then took another 20 minutes with me today, walking me through the features and talking other general industry stuff. What a guy! Thanks, Phil!
VX-RZ-1.jpg

VX-RZ-2.jpg

VX-RZ-3.jpg

VX-RZ-4.jpg

Bait! Heeeere, zombie zombie zombie!
VX-RZ-7.jpg

Aim --HERE--
VX-RZ-6.jpg

Burris PEPR QR mount, also courtesy P&D.
VX-RZ-8.jpg

One last thing.....
VX-RZ-11.jpg

Thanks Redhouse. We are currently sold out and have more on back order. Once again this whole Zombie thing was misjudged and Leupold has to go back and build more. This model is based on the VX-R Patrol and is only $30 more. Considering you get two elevation turrets specific to .223 and .308 and a set of Alumina Flip caps that would add about $150, it's a decent deal. Price is $795...part #91345. Phil.

Burris PEPR QR mount, also courtesy P&D is what he posted

Sorry: got a bit ahead of myself drooling over the photos & thinking I need to get down to P&D to get me one of those lined up with a Nikon scope: I obviously kinda skipped over some text. :runaway:

EDIT: I got into P&D for a few minutes in the middle of a double shift Monday, listened in to a good chat about mounts and optics (learned a few things :) ), and got me a P.E.P.R. mount: thanks yet again to Phil for his awesome-ness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom