Thread: Thanks, Phil! Leupold VX-R Zombie

Thanks, Phil! Leupold VX-R Zombie

What a guy, took at least half an hour with me on Friday shopping scopes for my AR15, despite fighting brochitis and short-staffed-ness, with some being on their way to an out of town gun show. Then had Diane pull this one from stuff that was on the show truck, so he could have it in my hands this week rather than having me wait for an order to arrive. Then took another 20 minutes with me today, walking me through the features and talking other general industry stuff. What a guy! Thanks, Phil!

Bait! Heeeere, zombie zombie zombie!

Aim --HERE--

Burris PEPR QR mount, also courtesy P&D.

One last thing.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    How much did that bad boy cost ya?
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

CGN Regular
    WOW...that looks great!!!!

ME TOO WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH ! ! !

Thanks Redhouse. We are currently sold out and have more on back order. Once again this whole Zombie thing was misjudged and Leupold has to go back and build more. This model is based on the VX-R Patrol and is only $30 more. Considering you get two elevation turrets specific to .223 and .308 and a set of Alumina Flip caps that would add about $150, it's a decent deal. Price is $795...part #91345. Phil.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    First, nice to see P&D being awesome... again.

But, but... gotta ask about that mount: what is it and so on? I may get a Nikon scope from P&D for a mount like that for an AR...
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    First, nice to see P&D being awesome... again.

But, but... gotta ask about that mount: what is it and so on? I may get a Nikon scope from P&D for a mount like that for an AR...
    Burris PEPR QR mount, also courtesy P&D is what he posted

Quote Originally Posted by Redhouse View Post

Burris PEPR QR mount, also courtesy P&D.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayph View Post
    Burris PEPR QR mount, also courtesy P&D is what he posted
    Sorry: got a bit ahead of myself drooling over the photos & thinking I need to get down to P&D to get me one of those lined up with a Nikon scope: I obviously kinda skipped over some text.

EDIT: I got into P&D for a few minutes in the middle of a double shift Monday, listened in to a good chat about mounts and optics (learned a few things ), and got me a P.E.P.R. mount: thanks yet again to Phil for his awesome-ness.
    Last edited by Aniest; 04-24-2012 at 08:41 PM.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest