Our Biggest Weekend 21-22 Apr. 2012

P of PDent

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
This weekend we will be selling from three locations in western Canada. Due to conflicting gun show dates we are sending out two trucks and trailers to two different provinces. We will be at the High Prairie Alberta Gun Show and at the Kamloops Gun Show this weekend. Both trucks and trailers are loaded up for what we are expecting to be record attendance and sales. Our two last gun shows were both record sales and so we have brought more guns, ammo, acces., powder, reloading components and optics than we have in the past. Also we will have the store open regular hours in Edmonton to serve our local customers. See you there. Phil.

Visited the Kamloops booth. Lots of great deals, and my buddy found some 25-06 brass that he’d been hunting high and low for and couldnt find anywhere... so great job! My PAL paperwork is finally in the mail so perhaps next yearI can actually buy something. Best retail display at the show, I think, and your staff were busier than one armed paper hangers.

Visited the Kamloops booth. Lots of great deals, and my buddy found some 25-06 brass that he’d been hunting high and low for and couldnt find anywhere... so great job! My PAL paperwork is finally in the mail so perhaps next yearI can actually buy something. Best retail display at the show, I think, and your staff were busier than one armed paper hangers.

Thanx for the feedback. It was Dianne and Dennis at this show and if it had not been for some friends from Salmon Arm who came down to help we would have been screwed. This was the best Kamloops show ever inspite of having a cz .22 mag and case of Fed. .223 stolen at the shown. This would normaly be a real downer but with all the positive support (financial and physical) from the people at the show it makes this one of our best shows ever. Phil.

Phil I am sorry to hear about the stolen merchandise, that news disgusts me quite frankly. As long as I can remember your booth has always been one of my favourite stops at the Kamloops show. I always manage to pick up some brass, bullets, powder and sometimes loaded ammo that I'm looking for. Glad to hear business is well aside from the mentioned incident.

In spite of the thefts in the past two years (A Leupold scope last year) we do like this show very much. Going through the mountains is always a treat and the Kamloops area is always a great detination. Dianne said they were so busy on the first day she didn't hardly have time to look up or take a break when one of the other dealers brought her a coffee because he saw how hard they were working..she passed it on to Dennis and advised she was alergic to caffine but thanked him anyway. A while later he came back with a hot water and that llittle act of kindness made up for any theft that occurred. Good people make all the difference. Phil.

Back
Top Bottom