NEA AR's

do you know if any of the preorder 7.5 are in that delayed shipping. I'm waiting on one more but BK is out of office.

Nathan,

I don't know exact P/N's or qty that are shipping from NEA, I'm generally asking for 'anything and everything'. They are still shipping every gun they build, as soon as they are built.

Do you offer a complete NEA lower? If so the cost for same? I checked the site and only saw a stripped version for 179.99.

If not, what would be the cost associated in buying the stripped lower and NEA lower parts group and having them put together?

ferris-bueller-boring.png

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

I've been "on the list" for 9 weeks now. I can't fully express the amount of restraint it has taken to sit on $1100 for this long. $1100 I set aside for no other purpose than gun money. I've caught myself, wandering into the danger zone of "Hmm.. maybe I should just buy -insert ADHD alternative here-"

What's the scoop? Any ball park info on ETA?

Apologies about the wait, but we've been waiting just like you have :redface:

NEA is shipping every rifle they build, so it's a matter of catching up.

Some news...

http://northeasternarms.com said:
NEA has moved!

12-05-14 9:55 AM

Excuse the mess around here. North Eastern Arms has moved into our new manufacturing and assembly facility. Thanks to all those that helped us with setup. We are cranking out rifles at a fastly increased pace and quality. Due to the move however we're a little behind on web orders. Please note that during the week of 14-18 May, we will not be shipping out any web orders. All orders will be processed and shipped the following week. This is due to a transfer of inventory. You may still order this time and your product will be slated for processing, but we'll be late getting them out the door. Thanks for your understanding!
PDW1.jpg

Posted in News By Team NEA

I just came upstairs from the basement to quickly check emails and posts....

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but there was a zombie attack in Miami.

Need AR on the ASAP. Over.

Back
Top Bottom