Norinco JW 25

Just when I didn't think we'd see this rare item again it looks like they are in stock again.... and pretty cheap too given what the prices of them became in some places over the past year...

I'm sorry, but I don't consider $300 after tax and shipping "pretty cheap" for a Chinese 22. Just because it looks like a Mauser doesn't make it worth that much. I would have been all over one at the old price, now I think I'll just pick up a 10/22.

I'm sorry, but I don't consider $300 after tax and shipping "pretty cheap" for a Chinese 22. Just because it looks like a Mauser doesn't make it worth that much. I would have been all over one at the old price, now I think I'll just pick up a 10/22.

Maybe take a moment to compare apples with apples and oranges with oranges....

If you are looking for a military style .22 then the only realistic option is the JW-25....

If on the other hand you are looking for a very good semi auto for plinking then your 10/22 is an excellent choice

As for the price well is has not changed in seven years, what can I say everything is increasing
John

Maybe take a moment to compare apples with apples and oranges with oranges....

If you are looking for a military style .22 then the only realistic option is the JW-25....

If on the other hand you are looking for a very good semi auto for plinking then your 10/22 is an excellent choice

As for the price well is has not changed in seven years, what can I say everything is increasing
John

Fair enough... As much as I did want one, I just don't think I can justify the extra cost for what it is. Prettywell a pig wearing lipstick imo.

Thanks for the reply.

Fair enough... As much as I did want one, I just don't think I can justify the extra cost for what it is. Prettywell a pig wearing lipstick imo.

Thanks for the reply.

I have one of these, and these pigs are super accurate, more accurate than the 10/22 I had last summer.

I have one and they are very nicely made. Great looking rifle and cheap to shoot. Got a K98 sling and bayonete [ thanx Marstar ] on her. I may put a scope in it. Firearm costs are going up and the dollar is off by 10 cents. I will buy another when available cause the girlfriend thinks it is hers. Women they are so silly.

I have one of these, and these pigs are super accurate, more accurate than the 10/22 I had last summer.

I have no doubt they are more accurate, being a bolt gun and all... but from the pics I have seen of them, the wood and overall finish on them leaves a lot to be desired.

+1 on ordering one. (Order no. 23895) I always seemed to miss out because they sell out too fast or I have to spend the cash on something else but now I should have another full wood "trainer" rifle to compliment the Cooey model 82 John sold me back in '06. (Still have it, still shoots great!)

Anyone get one of the new batch yet that can comment on the curb appeal? I must admit I'm interested. I've not had a decent bolt .22 since the nice Brno target rifle I had years ago.

I gather the repro Mauser sling Marstar has will fit it?

Back
Top Bottom