Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Norinco JW 25

Looking for one too...

Any update please and thank you
    Practice makes you perfect, it also makes you broke!

Put me down for one!

Just when I didn't think we'd see this rare item again it looks like they are in stock again.... and pretty cheap too given what the prices of them became in some places over the past year...

I'm sorry, but I don't consider $300 after tax and shipping "pretty cheap" for a Chinese 22. Just because it looks like a Mauser doesn't make it worth that much. I would have been all over one at the old price, now I think I'll just pick up a 10/22.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by arcane303 View Post
    I'm sorry, but I don't consider $300 after tax and shipping "pretty cheap" for a Chinese 22. Just because it looks like a Mauser doesn't make it worth that much. I would have been all over one at the old price, now I think I'll just pick up a 10/22.
    Maybe take a moment to compare apples with apples and oranges with oranges....

If you are looking for a military style .22 then the only realistic option is the JW-25....

If on the other hand you are looking for a very good semi auto for plinking then your 10/22 is an excellent choice

As for the price well is has not changed in seven years, what can I say everything is increasing
    John

Good to hear they are back in stock. Depending on shipping, I may have to buy one.
    "No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave." - James Burgh

The cake is a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Maybe take a moment to compare apples with apples and oranges with oranges....

If you are looking for a military style .22 then the only realistic option is the JW-25....

If on the other hand you are looking for a very good semi auto for plinking then your 10/22 is an excellent choice

As for the price well is has not changed in seven years, what can I say everything is increasing
    John
    Fair enough... As much as I did want one, I just don't think I can justify the extra cost for what it is. Prettywell a pig wearing lipstick imo.

Thanks for the reply.

CGN frequent flyer OccasionallyOnTarget's Avatar
    Nice ... I might have to get one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by arcane303 View Post
    Fair enough... As much as I did want one, I just don't think I can justify the extra cost for what it is. Prettywell a pig wearing lipstick imo.

Thanks for the reply.

I have one of these, and these pigs are super accurate, more accurate than the 10/22 I had last summer.
    Now here's the deal boys, it's just like shooting trap but the clays are coming at you... and they're grenades.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast