1" pasties

Canada Targets

Expired Business
We had a request for some 1" black and 1" white adhesive circles for patching up targets between runs.

Who would be interested in these? is this a good Idea?

We are waiting for a quote from our supplier.

He's right, plus, the adhesive should be water soluble, to come off in the shower. Are tassles out of the question?

I also think colours for other groups, ie. asians, natives, freckled people, should be offered, not just black and white.

I like the way you think!

:rey2
aureolas - noun - A circle of light or radiance surrounding the head or body of a representation of a deity or holy person; a halo.

This wasn't the first from the results produced by the search engine. Deducing from the size reference, I think "Areola" is what you meant. :redface:

Definition still sounds about right though!!!:D

We will be going with 1" adhesive backed white, black(for type b11,21,27,etc) and tan(for ipsc/idpa) squares(for better coverage).

The price will be $60/1,000 or $150/3,000(mix and match in 1,000's)

A moose once bit my sister

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse
with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given
her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and
star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo
Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst
Nordfink".

We apologise for the fault in the
subtitles. Those responsible have been
sacked.

:rey2
aureolas - noun - A circle of light or radiance surrounding the head or body of a representation of a deity or holy person; a halo.

This wasn't the first from the results produced by the search engine. Deducing from the size reference, I think "Areola" is what you meant. :redface:

remmember every time you correct someone no one likes you

I'd get 2000 tan and 1000 white, damn no shoots keep jumping into my line of fire...

EDIT: Scratch that, just found what I was looking for in the IPSC store.

Why pasties at all? Why not jams and jellies? Spread in a circle, it would serve to same purpose, be edible, and chock full of anti-oxidants. You could add sprinkles if you wanted to get fancy.

When will we start looking to the future on this subject, and give up our use of a non-recycleable paper disc? Come on people, this is the twenty-first century; reduce, recycle, reuse. No seeds in the jam please, they get caught in my teeth.

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse
with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given
her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and
star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo
Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst
Nordfink".

We apologise for the fault in the
subtitles. Those responsible have been
sacked.

Nice

Nice one Aaron. click to see something and learn your talking target pasters. Got my attention.
Your smiling right now aren't you!!
I'd probably order some.

Back
Top Bottom