Thread: Barrie challenge?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Musky Hunter's Avatar

Barrie challenge?

will you guys be attending the barrie ipsc challenge? have a booth with gear for sale?

Barrie IPSC Challenge
    June 1-3, 2012
    Barrie Gun Club, Barrie, Ontario

Stages - 14
    Rounds - 260

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Why would they? Have they done so in the past? Has anyone from the club executive asked them? There are lots of closer stores to Barrie who could do this.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Madness's Avatar
    well, there hasn't been a "barrie IPSC Challenge" in the past. Since CRAFM has had a table at past Ontario Level 3's and since they carry items that stores "closer to Barrie" don't, its a valid question

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Musky Hunter's Avatar
    They are at lots of large matches in Ontario and Canada. , i had a question that i wanted to ask.

1. who other than CRAFM sells JP enterprise gear? I want a silent capture spring.
    2. who other than CRAFM sells CZ Jerseys? I want a new shirt!
    3. who other than CRAFM sells Rudy Project? I want to get a new lens for my Magsters

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    well, there hasn't been a "barrie IPSC Challenge" in the past. Since CRAFM has had a table at past Ontario Level 3's and since they carry items that stores "closer to Barrie" don't, its a valid question
    Agreed. I was just wondering where he was coming at it from. His post later seems to answer that. It just looked like he was asking them to come, and I had wondered if the Barrie club had asked him to solicit vendors for the match, that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Musky Hunter View Post
    They are at lots of large matches in Ontario and Canada. , i had a question that i wanted to ask.

1. who other than CRAFM sells JP enterprise gear? I want a silent capture spring.
    3. who other than CRAFM sells Rudy Project? I want to get a new lens for my Magsters
    I see. CRAFM would likely be a great vendor for the match. If you are a member of Barrie, you could ask the powers that be if they want to approach CRAFM if they want to be a vendor. As to you question about items, I am not sure if asking about CRAFM's competitors in their area is cool.

Hey guys,

Unfortunately, we will not be going to the Barrie IPSC match as there is already something happening here in Quebec that weekend. However, we will be attending and setting-up a table at the Summer Fun in Kingston, the Ontario Provincials at Waterloo and the Canadian Nationals in Manitoba.

In the meantime, if there is anything I can help you with, please let me know.

We do have the JP silent capture springs on order(a lot of them) as well as a lot of rifles, uppers and other cool stuff from JP.

For the CZ jerseys, we still have them in stock and will be bringing some with us at the different matches we will be attending.

For the new lens for your Magsters, those are custom-order only but it can be done. Just email us at info@crafm.com and we will get back to you with all the information required.

Best regards,
    JP
    YOU CAN NOW ORDER ONLINE ON OUR NEW WEBSITE !

http://www.crafm.com

Or call us to place your order over the phone : 1-877-635-4867

Centre Récréatif d'Armes à Feu de Montréal (CRAFM)
    Montreal Firearms Recreational Center
    Club de Tir de Montréal (CTM)

Target Sports in Gormley carries Rudy Project line.