Here is some feedback from a CGN member who also does 3gun. Might prove helpful.
"aving run some 3 gun with the following optics here is my .02
1. Strike Eagle. SFP 1-6 PASS.... terrible fisheye at 1x Reticle is hard to focus without slightly blurring the reticle Terrible Tracking (failed box test) (my eyes are 20/20 x 20/15 so vision is not the issue) FOV is pretty good, if blurry as heck. Heavy like a battleship 3.5/10
2. Vortex TCMQ SFP 1-4 OK glass, cluttered reticle, not true 1x, expensive for what it is and does, limited mag Great Tracking 6.5/10
3. Nightforce NXS SFP 1-4 Finally. Good glass without chromatic aberrations, CLEAR reticle, expensive, limited mag. GREAT TRACKIng!! barely gets a 7/10 because of cost.
4. Bushnell SMRS 1-6 FFP Decent Glass. Some chromatic issues at edges, not true 1x, more like 1.2x Decent mag (can even get it in 1-8) good tracking, smushy turret clicks, again, a little spendy for what you get. DID NOT LIKE FFP!!!! Reticle disappears in cqb stages!!! FOV is a little narrow . Heavy. 7.5/10
5. Bushnell AR SFP 1-4x Solid Glass, Reticle is painted in, so it is way to thick for 3 gun over 125yds imho. Clicks are smushy, tracking is not too bad. Decent FOV, very light weight. Coatings on glass are not premium (but then neither is the price of this piece) Love the lightness!!! Really like it. slight chromatic distortions at edges, but nothing major. Other than being down in power, I would take this over the Strike Eagle in a heartbeat. 5.5/10
6. Sightron 1-7 SFP. Finally. An alternative to Swarovski without donating a kidney!! GREAT GLASS!!! Really Great Glass!!! No Chromatic or Aspherical distortions at all. True 1x, CLEAR glass etched reticle!! Red Dot in center does not flare like other reticles on ''torch'' mode. Some may or may not like that. Good turret clicks, i personally do not care for the non-tool less turret resets though. Great Tracking, Excellent field of view. Not as heavy as the Strike Eagle. If you love the Swaro, but can't stomach the cost, this one is for you!! 9.5/10
7. Swarovski 1-6 Not much can be added. 14' (120 vs 106') Wider FOV than the Sightron, slightly better finish. Glass is 2nd to Sightron in my opinion in terms of contrast. But both are excellent. Picking one over the other is budget dependant. Lighter in weight than the Sightron, tracking is Great, Turret Clicks are Great, Illumination is a little stronger than the Sightron, Great reticle, this is truly the benchmark of everything I have tried, and run to date. If money is no object, look no further, Swarovski has your optic. 10/10
In the end I sold my Swaro to run the Sightron. Mainly because of the reticle, and a preference to the glass in the Sightron. Budget was another reason. For a given level of high performance, is the Swaro 2.5 times better than the Sightron? No it is not. It is at best 10-15% better in my opinion. And I can afford to equip 2 rifles with the Sightron, and still have money left over for more ammunition.
There are other solid choices out there, and as 3 gun gets bigger, competition will no doubt improve the breed. "