Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Norinco 12" Coach Guns

Okay. I caved and ordered on too!
    If your ad in the EE is for an item that is sold, do us all a favour and mark the header PLS REMOVE.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrwlf View Post
    Okay. I caved and ordered on too!
    Same here

This will be awesome for cowboy action with magtech brass shells. I just hope the barrels are aligned properly. Got rid of my outlaw because they were about four feet apart at twenty five yards. And that is diagonally.
    Last edited by tbrwlf; 05-28-2012 at 01:29 PM. Reason: spelling
    If your ad in the EE is for an item that is sold, do us all a favour and mark the header PLS REMOVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Hungsolo View Post
    Not too many answers here. My biggest question is if the barels are choked. I would like to use it as a slug gun.
    Most rifled slug manufacturers say they can be fired through anything up to a full choke, but the reccommended is usually no tighter than modified, depending on the brand. The main issue most people say when talking about slugs and shotgun barrels is that barrels with screw-in chokes usually have thinner walls at the muzzle and may not handle the pressure from a slug through, say, sa full choke. Since these are fixed chokes that may or may not be a problem. Best way to find out is to test performance with different brands. One thing for sure is the recoild will be heafty. I can say for certain from having put a box of slugs through my dominion arms single barrel backpacker.

I'm impressed>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” .......... - George Carlin

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndShotCanada View Post
    Most rifled slug manufacturers say they can be fired through anything up to a full choke, but the reccommended is usually no tighter than modified, depending on the brand. The main issue most people say when talking about slugs and shotgun barrels is that barrels with screw-in chokes usually have thinner walls at the muzzle and may not handle the pressure from a slug through, say, sa full choke. Since these are fixed chokes that may or may not be a problem. Best way to find out is to test performance with different brands. One thing for sure is the recoild will be heafty. I can say for certain from having put a box of slugs through my dominion arms single barrel backpacker.
    Great reply. Thanks a lot. I thought this would make a good little bush gun in northern BC. The 8" grizzly is only a 3 shell, so why not go with a simple hinge. Plus it's cool. If it doesn't handle slugs I will just keep it for a toy, or load 00 in one side and a brenneke in the other.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    oh hell yes, buying one forsure.
    A Member and Donator to the CCFR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    only 25 left!

but I really want a 1887 instead!

BANNED
    so am i allowed to cut the stock off of it?

Quote Originally Posted by luke s View Post
    only 25 left!

but I really want a 1887 instead!
    Where do you see that there are 25 left?