Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Norinco 12" Coach Guns

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Spawn-Inc's Avatar
    i picked mine up from target sports canada for the same price.

mine is 3" with both barrels cylinder bore on BOTH barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyockell18 View Post
    Well I would have had my coach gun today except Frontier for some reason Neglected to include my PO box in the shipping address, despite me entering it in their system while ordering...

So now the damn thing is floating in the CP matrix looking for an address that is half non existant.... nice lol.
    Lol yea they entered the wrong street number on my order, I think it will still get to my house because of the postal code though.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn-Inc View Post
    i picked mine up from target sports canada for the same price.

mine is 3" with both barrels cylinder bore on BOTH barrels.
    Sweet. Cylinde bore. This thing is gonna kick so bad with slugs in it

Talking

Just got mine, Action is a wee bit stiff on opening, and takes some good effort to snap it shut. should smoothen up with some rounds out of it as all firearms need a break-in period,

but it is what it is, a 300$ Norinco, anyone expecting massive quality should probably look elsewhere, but these are just too much fun to shoot! :D

Well I would have had my coach gun today except Frontier for some reason Neglected to include my PO box in the shipping address, despite me entering it in their system while ordering...

So now the damn thing is floating in the CP matrix looking for an address that is half non existant.... nice lol.
    Not a big deal. Your post office will either look you up or hold it for you. Not too much to worry about actually.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    Tyockell, Please grow up and refrain from insults on our fourm. Its nothing personal against you, the fellow in charge of shipping had send out over 60 items that day and had made a couple of mistakes that are easily corrected. With close to 10 000 parcels shipped per year, we do not claim to be perfect. If a mistake makes a person "moron" then I guess everyone in the world (including me and you) would also be a moron.
    I did not call Frontier firearms a moron, I called Canada post a moron for not realising that the address was for the post office and put two and two together that my PO box was there... it was pretty obvious as I was replying to the post above...

I stated Nope, they are morons, they are sending it back to Frontier Firearms.... As in CANADA POST...you don't ship parcels back to yourselves, obviously.

I am sorry that you mistook the context of the sentence.

While it pisses me off that my gun is now traveling in the wrong direction, that is not because of you, its because of Canada posts lack of logic.
    Last edited by Tyockell18; 06-07-2012 at 11:38 PM.

Received mine today, looks good, thanks again Marlin and all.

CGN Regular

Thumbs down

I did not call Frontier firearms a moron, I called Canada post a moron for not realising that the address was for the post office and put two and two together that my PO box was there... it was pretty obvious as I was replying to the post above...

I stated Nope, they are morons, they are sending it back to Frontier Firearms.... As in CANADA POST... you don't ship parcels back to yourselves, do you?.

I am sorry that you mistook the context of the sentence.
    Canada post is doing that to me right now. I have a rifle that I am shipping to my dad, and it's coming to my house. My house is hte return address???

CGN Regular
    Got my coach gun today. I was surprised at how nice the wood was. A little true oil and she should be shiny. One hammer is a little spongy, but should work fine. I may have to take a file to where the latch hooks onto the barrel. My thumb is raw from trying to break it. I can't wait to go blast a few rounds out of it. This will look awesome with my ranch hand. I better get a cowboy hat. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bananatole View Post
    so am i allowed to cut the stock off of it?
    As long as the overall length stays over 26 inches....someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    Crazy......but that's how it goes.