Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: TNW Firearms Suomi M-31 Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Kveldulf View Post
    Looking at your sig, the answer is "Not until they actually kill the registry!"
    Dude, it's dead by law, Toews is going to bat for us hardcore against the Quebec injunction, and the CFO's are being dealt with.

Take off the tin-foil hat, smile, crack a beer or pack your pipe, and relax.

(Not to say there aren't other battles aplenty)
    Keep Calm and Carry.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DARKSTANG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpfian View Post
    Dude, it's dead by law, Toews is going to bat for us hardcore against the Quebec injunction, and the CFO's are being dealt with.

Take off the tin-foil hat, smile, crack a beer or pack your pipe, and relax.

(Not to say there aren't other battles aplenty)
    Hey! Let's not mess with the tinfoil hat! It stops the v-chip in our TV's from reading our minds for Big Brother.

They're everywhere!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by North Eastern Arms
    Due to the recent Zombie outbreak in the South, we have increased production to Canada. We're doing a big push this month.
    End Quote:

This looks interesting. It looks far more durable than a Sub 2000, has historical appeal and I could see myself using one with extra 5/36 mags for a CQB competitions (if it comes with spare mags or at least the option of purchasing more at a reasonable price).

Though I'm assuming that the drum mags will be pinned to five rounds, might there be an exemption for some drum mags made before a certain date (I thought there might be a Luger drum mag that was exempt)?
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam.

So are these going to be 22LR with high cap mags or 9mm pinned?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    Looking at your sig, the answer is "Not until they actually kill the registry!"
    Officers who are members on here have stated they no longer have access to the LGR data...
    A Member and Donator to the CCFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyockell18 View Post
    Officers who are members on here have stated they no longer have access to the LGR data...
    But here in Ontario and several other provinces, dealers are required by law to keep records -- in government supplied ledgers, no less -- of who purchases every gun they sell ... and the CFO has access to those records.

I don't care if individual police have access to those records or not. I trust policemen. I do not trust governments.

I was about to write how lucky we are in Canada, having never had a dictatorship. Then I started remembering our history: the Family Compact in Ontario was a repressive oligarchy in the early nineteenth century. In the mid-twentieth century, Quebec had a Premier (Sorry, don't remember his name -- it's 3:00 AM) who ran the province as his personal fiefdom. Even when we were ostensibly free, out governments did some terrible things. Ask the Japanese of WWII. Ask the Quebecois of 1970.

Jeez, I really need to go to bed. Any hints on how to get tinfoil out of my hair?
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

CGN frequent flyer BigBeaverBoomStix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.D View Post
    So are these going to be 22LR with high cap mags or 9mm pinned?
    Huh?!

It's a 9mm gun with pinned mags, want a similar .22lr? Get a Pietta with unlimited capacity.

OR be a true CGN'er and get BOTH.

Gotta say this Suomi M-31 looks very durable, a real piece of hardware that can take some real punishment.

I'm definitely getting in line for this one.

Put me down for 2.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar

thats right

Quote Originally Posted by Tyockell18 View Post
    No access to long gun registry

Records kept by gun shops are manual and do not go to registry unless restricted
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DARKSTANG's Avatar
    But here in Ontario and several other provinces, dealers are required by law to keep records -- in government supplied ledgers, no less -- of who purchases every gun they sell ... and the CFO has access to those records.

I don't care if individual police have access to those records or not. I trust policemen. I do not trust governments.

I was about to write how lucky we are in Canada, having never had a dictatorship. Then I started remembering our history: the Family Compact in Ontario was a repressive oligarchy in the early nineteenth century. In the mid-twentieth century, Quebec had a Premier (Sorry, don't remember his name -- it's 3:00 AM) who ran the province as his personal fiefdom. Even when we were ostensibly free, out governments did some terrible things. Ask the Japanese of WWII. Ask the Quebecois of 1970.

Jeez, I really need to go to bed. Any hints on how to get tinfoil out of my hair?
    Well,
    They always say that history repeats itself. Keep the tinfoil in your hair. You'll just have to put it in again when you wake up.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by North Eastern Arms
    Due to the recent Zombie outbreak in the South, we have increased production to Canada. We're doing a big push this month.
    End Quote: