EMT payment?

Ive asked them before to. You think that selling stuff online all of the venders would be going to that it makes thinks so much faster for people that dont have or dont want to use there credit card

Ive asked them before to. You think that selling stuff online all of the venders would be going to that it makes thinks so much faster for people that dont have or dont want to use there credit card

Yes sir, my thoughts exactly. I like to spend cash, rather than credit and waiting an extra week for payment to arrive via M/O is a little painful when almost every other dealer offers EMT now. There have been many products now that I have wanted to order but the lack of EMT has sent me elsewhere. And I am just a single customer, imagine what they are missing out on in sales potential.

On the other hand, I hear so much about their excellent service and fast shipping, and their prices are GREAT so just wondering if I can send some cash their way at some point.

yup i have asked him and marstar about emt but they dont have it for some reason so money has to go else where

Back
Top Bottom