New "LFE" Flash Eliminator

alberta tactical rifle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
114   0   1
After several months of R&D then significant testing a new flash hider in now available for the AR15 rifles in 223 or 300 Blackout caliber.
These eliminate flash as well as our "Eliminator" but have the added benefits of being much lighter and employ muzzle compensation.
Historically you got either flash elimination or you got muzzle control but not both. We have solved that.

The LFE sells for $125.00 and comes in either 1/2x28 or 5/8x24 threading depending on the caliber.
Detailed instructions come with each unit as well as a dedicated crush washer for installation.
These are made from 4140 chrome moly steel, weigh 87 grams and are 22mm OD to support NATO spec attachments

IMG_2885.jpg

IMG_2897.jpg

We will be shooting another video like the we did with our Eliminator flash hider, the results will be extremely similar :D

Love the look of these. I will definitely be putting on of these on my 2nd AR build after my shorty with your eliminator. I will also need you guys to make me an 8.5" barrel, but that will come in a couple of months. Need to save first.

Hey Rick,

Out of curiousity do these also direct blast downrange? Also how well will these work for longer barrel rifles?

That's a ###y unit and the video definetly sells it, good job.

Hey Rick,

Out of curiousity do these also direct blast downrange? Also how well will these work for longer barrel rifles?

That's a ###y unit and the video definetly sells it, good job.

They DO direct sound down range much more so than a brake does. Any more so than any of the other flash hiders of similar design? Hard to say.
On the 14.5" and under they really excel, over 14.5" like with all flash hiders there is diminishing returns in effectiveness.

....These eliminate flash as well as our "Eliminator" but have the added benefits of being much lighter and employ muzzle compensation.
Historically you got either flash elimination or you got muzzle control but not both. We have solved that.

I was rather intrigued in your post. Very nice job on the demoing the effectiveness of your flash suppression aspect of the design.

I am however curious as to know what kind of compensation you are referring to? I don't see it being muzzle climb as the design appears to be symmetric in nature, maybe simple rearward recoil? If so, how does it compare to a proper 'braked' rifle?

You have clearly put some though into this, and I would assume have some actual figures to back up the claim of a dual purpose device.

Thank you for the response.
Sorry I was not implying you broke any laws I was just wondering.
I am an American living in Canada and yes I'm VERY confused in regards to the magazine laws.
Sorry for being off topic.

No worries, it was a valid question. I can TOTALLY understand your confusion of the laws, they make no sense to anyone and the harder 1 tries to understand them the worse the migraine gets.

I was rather intrigued in your post. Very nice job on the demoing the effectiveness of your flash suppression aspect of the design.

I am however curious as to know what kind of compensation you are referring to? I don't see it being muzzle climb as the design appears to be symmetric in nature, maybe simple rearward recoil? If so, how does it compare to a proper 'braked' rifle?

You have clearly put some though into this, and I would assume have some actual figures to back up the claim of a dual purpose device.

The device is not symmetrical and therefore MUST be indexed.
Recoil reduction is nil, it was engineered to help reduce muzzle climb.
Is it as effective as a brake, not at all, but it was not designed to be.
Actual figures on anything , not really. Everyone who has shot with 1 has agreed that there is noticeable but not massive muzzle climb reduction.

I don't suppose you would ever have any intention of building something like this as a direct connect attachment onto Norinco M14 threads....... please.....:D

With no ability to import the vortex direct connect flash hider for the m14 , this would be perfect!!!

Looks good...maybe a personal issue but the branding is a bit much. It would much better without your logo screaming on the side of it.

Maybe others will like the advertising stamped on it.

Looks good...maybe a personal issue but the branding is a bit much. It would much better without your logo screaming on the side of it.

Maybe others will like the advertising stamped on it.

Being they custom engrave anything, I am sure it wouldn't be impossible to request how you'd like it? Maybe I am wrong here, the MB looks good to me. Going to need to give one a try for sure. :redface:

I'd like to see a version with "-->Towards Enemy" on it :D

Question muzzle control,,, how is it?
Any day time video demonstrating this? Muzzle control is equally important to me, actually more.

I'm curious to know the answer to this question as well. With regards to the new ATRS AT15 LFE's muzzle control performance, is it an improvement over non-LFE AT15 muzzle brake?

The device is not symmetrical and therefore MUST be indexed.
Recoil reduction is nil, it was engineered to help reduce muzzle climb.
Is it as effective as a brake, not at all, but it was not designed to be.
Actual figures on anything , not really. Everyone who has shot with 1 has agreed that there is noticeable but not massive muzzle climb reduction.

Not symmetrical - I take it one of the slots is longer than the others or is there some new feature I can't think of?

Back
Top Bottom