Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819202122232425262838 ... LastLast

Thread: Wool Blankets

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    this is gettin funny.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Regular
    You don't like it you don't buy it. Make no fuss about it!

The guy is asking if somebody is interested, not your deep political or religious beliefs.

OK you can express yourself by saying I don't like chineese stuff... but you got to let go after. My take. No offense giving!

want one

I am in for one if the blanket is made of a heavier wool with good stitching. maybe be able to get some more orders from some my co-workers who hunt/fish/camp if the reviews are good. How much to ship to vancouver area?

Is mine in yet ? By the way the Bay's are closer to 400$ and probably not made in Ca anyway. Australian wool was a statement , the question was ANY INTEREST OUT THERE ? 20 or 25 oz was the other question . My vote is 25 or whatever you can get .
    Colour , Yes whatever is available . Country of Origin ? who Cares ! Quality is the requirement

I'd be interested in 2-4 blankets in 25oz weight. Original dimensions for Queen too small. With thicker mattresses or for people looking to use them as bedspreads at their cottage would need a dimension closer to 90X90 inches.
    “...Only accurate rifles are interesting.”
    - Colonel Townsend Whelen

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
    - Will Rogers

CGN Regular
    It sounds like queensize 25 oz is the most popular here.

BANNED
    I want

Quote Originally Posted by wmd View Post
    wow whats with all the people saying all buy them if they aint made in china lol if thats how you feel we dont need to see it he aint going to say o all get them made in canada but now there 300 bucks each. You better go threw everything you own and throw anything made in china in the garbage and see whats left
    I would but it just wouldn't feel right. My garbage can was also made in china.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    China makes what you pay for. You want cheap they make cheap, you want quality they make quality but you pay more for it. Associating china with garbage is a mistake. Either way we'll soon need to realize that the globe is the market now, not individual countries.

I'm in, heavier count 25 oz. at the price point you mention I'd take 2-4

hurry up and get them slave labour sweat shops making them all take a few aswell
    RIP LGR