Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920212223242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: Wool Blankets

I'd take two at that price. Gray, Hudson Bay colours, whatever. Nothing too fancy, just solid colours. I've always wanted a Hudson's Bay blanket, but I can almost buy another gun for what they charge!!!!
    Stevo94

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Papaclaude's Avatar
    Any news on the blankets? Is the $50 price still valid? if so, I'd take 2 Queen sized ones for sure.
    It's important to have a good vocabulary. If I had known the difference between the words 'antidote' and 'anecdote,' one of my good friends would still be alive.

I'd be in too
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

would like to see a picture

CGN Ultra frequent flyer OhCanada's Avatar
    I support Canadian businesses...all the Chinese food I eat is made in Canada by Canadians

Seriously, you would buy an Italian wool blanket but not Chinese? I would hold the Chinese blanket to be more suspect than the Italian as the Italian blanket is made for their own use, the Chinese ones are made to make a buck from the non-Chinese.

So you got everyone interested, so where are the blankets?
    My favorite of Murphy's Laws - Whenever the S**T hits the fan, it's never evenly distributed!

BANNED
    Dont care where its made. Will it keep me warm when the heat shuts off? Then i want them in bulk, A good wool blanket that can keep a Canadian warm in the winter. The price has to be reasonable tho, $50-$100 for a heavy duty large wool blanket. I'll take 10+

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by OhCanada View Post
    Seriously, you would buy an Italian wool blanket but not Chinese? I would hold the Chinese blanket to be more suspect than the Italian as the Italian blanket is made for their own use, the Chinese ones are made to make a buck from the non-Chinese.
    That is why I would buy an Italian product, or any European product first, They make them for themselves first and you second. That is why their products are rated #1 around the world.

id take two for sure

I'm in

CGN frequent flyer lil_juiced_coupe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OhCanada View Post
    I support Canadian businesses...all the Chinese food I eat is made in Canada by Canadians

So you got everyone interested, so where are the blankets?
    the thread has been up less then a week... I highly doubt thats enough time to have them made and shipped to Canada