Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23333536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Wool Blankets

As long as they aren't made in China, I'd take 3-4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogcat View Post

Now THAT'S some funny chit right there!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    If you take your kids hunting, you Won't have to go hunting for your kids!!!!

My friends..yes. My dog...maybe. My gun....NEVER !!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Don't you mean as long as they're made in Canada with Canadian material I'll take 3-4 irrelevant of cost. We all luv noob trolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogcat View Post
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Don't you mean as long as they're made in Canada with Canadian material I'll take 3-4 irrelevant of cost. We all luv noob trolls.
    I'm with Dogcat. I'm wearing Rumanian shoes because they were the only ones I could find NOT made in China.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

CGN Regular

Learn Rumanian is a variant of Romanian today, never seen it spell that way before. My new Salomon ski boots are made there. If it ain't Canadian then price/quality comes next.

OK, one exception is Chinese food products, wouldn't buy say soy sauce from China, never know what chemical was used to make it black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kveldulf View Post
    I'm with Dogcat. I'm wearing Rumanian shoes because they were the only ones I could find NOT made in China.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

, wouldn't buy say soy sauce from China, never know what chemical was used to make it black.
    lead paint.

duh
    A Winchester Model P94 plasma rifle. An industrial-grade energy weapon, firing superheated bolts of plasma down a superconducting barrel. Powered by microfusion cells.

BANNED
    I don't give a crap
    Just get the bloody blankets...

When you're freezing and lips won't do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wool.... Ahhhh

Wish is coming true, AND not China made to boot, except maybe ze mothballs

Wool Blankets, Bulgarian, Unissued $44.95

5 will get you free shipping, happy shopping.

Learn Rumanian is a variant of Romanian today, never seen it spell that way before. My new Salomon ski boots are made there. If it ain't Canadian then price/quality comes next.

OK, one exception is Chinese food products, wouldn't buy say soy sauce from China, never know what chemical was used to make it black.
    The shoes say "Romania" and all my maps say "Romania". I wonder where I came up with "Rumanian"? Must have been some pre-war novel I read half a century ago.

I'm getting old.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger