Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Kel-Tec SU-16F

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianma65 View Post
    The flash Hyder is 3 1/2 inches long, The barrel inserts into that first vent hole ,which is 1 3/4 inches.ironeagle ships Su16 mods made by Red Lion precision. Can't get a trigger or stock though ( they are not allowed to ship those two items). Because the barrel is permanently attached to receiver my gunsmith couldn't fit it in his lathe so we went this way. I don't see any flash, so I can't answer that question. It covers the raised ring on barrel and it only adds about 1 1/2 overall length to barrel. I've fired 100 rnds fairl fast and got the barrel really hot and the flash hider didn't budge. I like it this way but it's not for everyone, I'm sure it would have to be done perfect for it to work.
    More pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Iron eagle is the exclusive exporter for red lion precision products, been looking to get one of the handguards for the su16. They do in fact ship a lot of items to canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianma65 View Post
    More pics.
    Sorry, I know this thread is very old but, im planning on buying the tactical version of the SU-16, only being able to take an AR to the range doesn't cut it.... can you tell me what hand guard is on your SU16? do you still own and like the rifle?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345