Suggestion target

We will have a version of the OPS target for you to see by Sunday..

FYI the image posted from NEA is designed so you can print it off on a 8.5x11" paper on your home printer, enjoy and thank Dave at NEA when you see him next for allow me to post it for you guys.

Here are some options for our "Flask" targets:

SampleBottleTarget01.jpg

SampleBottleTarget02.jpg

Your FeedBack is appreciated. There is a certain amount of deviation that has to occur from the original design presented so as to not infringe on their design.

Your FeedBack is appreciated. There is a certain amount of deviation that has to occur from the original design presented so as to not infringe on their design.

Not bad. Can you narrow up the lighter coloured section?

I'd like the OP's in the two-tone green with the eye box and yes a spinal column too... there are no fudds b*tchin' about shapes at our range !!!

We will add:

Additional targets in the upper left and right portion of the targets
narrow the Mint section by 20%

You should see these changes tomorrow.

If you are that interested in these we will try to get this figured out by Monday and at the printers.

I would remove the x in the center.
In this kind of training, you're not shooting for score and absolute center.

The beginning shooter have to focus on his sights and the bullet will go in the area marked. With the x, you encourage the tendency to leave the sights and try to get the absolute center of the target, reducing speed and accuracy.

IMHO of course.

We will add:

Additional targets in the upper left and right portion of the targets
narrow the Mint section by 20%

You should see these changes tomorrow.

If you are that interested in these we will try to get this figured out by Monday and at the printers.

Awesome.:rockOn:

I would remove the x in the center.
In this kind of training, you're not shooting for score and absolute center.

The beginning shooter have to focus on his sights and the bullet will go in the area marked. With the x, you encourage the tendency to leave the sights and try to get the absolute center of the target, reducing speed and accuracy.

IMHO of course.

The X will be fine white lines, this will allow for people to see them if they wish to or to not if they don't wish to. Be leaving it there we feel it makes the design more versatile.

We like green because it is in the middle of the visual spectrum, ie. it POPS in less than ideal light.

Here is a version with the specs listed in red an we added extra targets in the corners for more versitity. Why do you think?
ccea215e.jpg

Here is with out the specs:
17f78900.jpg

There is still some small lines to clean up.

Back
Top Bottom