Suggestion target

What's the possibility of including both options? Not sure how much additional overhead costs it would incur for printing, but I kind of like the option for fine tuned trigger control as well as combat accuracy in one target. It does look more cluttered though, as others have pointed out.

I like the example with the triangles, which could be used for many different training scenarios.

Awesome work, Cantargets. Email incoming.

CS45

Excellent, keep the votes coming the polls close on Sunday at midnight.

Having two designs is costly, if there is an enthusiastic enough bunch that wishes for the design that wasn't the most popular we will do a run for you on pre-order.

If this design I become quite popular we will produce "sage" and "tactical dessert mint" and more "pizza box white" pasters for use with this design or Green's squares.

The votes are in, with the triangle was the winner by a substantial margin. We hope to have our website updated with this design shortly and a special
Intro price on the promo page.

Order placed.

But seriously, (FRAUD ALERT)? WTF? They've got to be one of the most anti-gun businesses out there.

For future reference, do you have any other non-(FRAUD ALERT) payment options available?

We are also able to do EMT. Most people have (FRAUD ALERT) and it is an easy way to process credit cards for those that don't.

Is there Another company you can suggest? PM for further back and forth on this.

We are also able to do EMT. Most people have (FRAUD ALERT) and it is an easy way to process credit cards for those that don't.

Is there Another company you can suggest? PM for further back and forth on this.

No worries, I understand why you're using it.

I'll be sure to EMT in the future but didn't see any info on your site regarding alternate payment methods when I placed my order.

Thanks.

Yep, they work just fine. The reduced size requires some adjustment in sight offset.

Good job, AAron.

IMG_2112a.jpg

Stevo, looks like you did just fine.

Anth_g, we can do smaller orders but the cost of shipping drives the total per unit price up quite high: 10 targets shipped would cost $25 plus taxes and 5 would cost $20. If you want pm or email me and we can set it up through EMT.

Back
Top Bottom