Suggestion target

Nice Targets guys.

Update.....I was able to email a print shop the photo in my Original post... They blew it up to fit a 18x24 sheet of paper for $37 for 50 sheets. Not bad.

Since the photo is not High quality, its a bit blurry up close, but very clear 10 feet away!

Do you want a spinal column connecting the strike zones?

Would you like a tee in the brain box t signify eyes and nose and provide a point if aim? Do you want an x in the heart box for a point if aim ?
I would say "yes" to all of the above :D

Nice Targets guys.

Update.....I was able to email a print shop the photo in my Original post... They blew it up to fit a 18x24 sheet of paper for $37 for 50 sheets. Not bad.

Since the photo is not High quality, its a bit blurry up close, but very clear 10 feet away!

I am going to choose to be happy about you not ripping off one of our designs.

We will still be going through with this project for the rest of you, as it is near completion.

Please post an example of this type?

There are certain things that will have to be changed so we don't infringe on an existing copyright.

There are ways that shapes interact with other shapes and the deadspace to create a non human non silhouette, when I get to my lapto pan example I post an example. The idea is to create a Rorschach effect. I will have to check to see if we can use some thing similar to what we produced for NEA as a downloaded able target before I post it.

www.dillonprecision.com/uimages//Bianchi_Cup_Target_m.jpg

We will be increasing the height if the center mass box to 3.5" and the width to 4.5".the next version you will see will have these changes and will be in a full green scale, thanks for all of your input on this project. We hope have it up in the product page and the promo page within the week.

Thanks for all your imput.

facfd9ec.jpg

any plan to release some pastors in a similar colour that could be somewhat neutral to both shades of the green? would help with the longevity.

Last edited:
Yeah, I appreciate that, but at the same time Canada Targets would potentially be producing targets for more than just the OP, as indicated by the interest from others.

I was merely saying to one particular person, in this case, the OP, that he might want to check with his range to see if they had an issue with him using that particular type of target.

It's worth checking before buying than it is to buy, then find out they're not allowed.....wouldn't you agree?

No where at all did I say anything about Canada Targets not producing them.

Did me telling the OP to check with his range before buying really sound to you like I was telling Canada Targets not to produce/sell those targets?

The Texas Star is a throw back to the "Ole Town Lawman" figure from all of the western movies my dad watched when I was growing up.

It gives you more usable space in the target, in this case for dialing in at the beginning or end of your session. I like to start an finish with accuracy work. We put numbers on it so that you have a point of aim or you can have someone call them out for you and a buddy as you race to be first in target.

Last edited:
The Texas Star is a throw back to the "Ole Town Lawman" figure from all of the western movies my dad watched when I was growing up.

It gives you more usable space in the target, in this case for dialing in at the beginning or end of your session. I like to start an finish with accuracy work. We put numbers on it so that you have a point of aim or you can have someone call them out for you and a buddy as you race to be first in target.

Oh I see,

Somebody please stand up and correct me if I am in the wrong here but isn't the texas star 5 points not 6?

Back
Top Bottom