Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Issues With BC Chief Firearms Officer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer blaxsun's Avatar
    This is why we need ATTs integrated into RPALs...
    "Before me things create were none, save things Eternal,
    and eternal I endure. All hope abandon ye who enter here."
    Tune in next week... Same
    Bat time, same Bat channel.

I don't think I can keep this up for 4-6 weeks, grandma - I think I've made a big mistake coming here..

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoopie View Post
    Can a person purchase a restricted while their blanket LTATT is still in the BC CFO queue? This would mean there is both a LTATT and STATT in the queue at the same time. Would this cause problems, or perhaps speed up the overall process?
    We are going to find out, because I am in my fourth week of waiting for my LTATT, and I just bought a restricted on Saturday, and the STATT is also in the queue...
    Noli Illegitimi Carborundum
    Member: CSSA, CCFR

μολὼν λαβέ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brocolt's Avatar
    Edit: Sorry had to change my post so I wouldn't piss the masses off. got my transfer approved & ATT in 2 days mailed,
    Don't understand why your CFO is playing hardball. There is no need for this unless they are antigun.
    Last edited by Brocolt; 06-30-2012 at 09:13 PM.

FYI

terry.hamilton@cfc-cafc.gc.ca

dug that baby up, no idea if it is still active though

On every occasion I've dealt with the BC CFO employees I've found then to be very willing to help, and fairly efficient (with the disclaimer that it is still a government office!). If they say they're swamped and understaffed at the moment, they might be swamped and understaffed at the moment and not on some sort of vendetta out to screw over all the British Columbians who play by the rules. I understand the frustration, and also find the wait times to be unacceptable, however jumping to conclusions about the reason things are taking so long might not be the best way to resolve the situation. Just a thought, anyway. Hope everything works out for you guys/girls that are waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by blaxsun View Post
    This is why we need ATTs integrated into RPALs...
    Would solve a bunch of problems. How do we go about doing this? We keep talking about it, I would like it to happen, I don't know how else to instigate change other than writing my MP. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. To the other people posting in this forum and having problems with the CFO, perhaps including this idea into any letter to your MP might help?

CGN frequent flyer
    Perhaps discuss integration of ATT with CFOs to determine what they think the obstacles are and what would help. In BC are for it and may find that can get further with them as allies than prima facie treating them as foes.
    In case of emergency, dial 1911.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Dealt with the BC CFO lots of times there is 1 or 2 people there that don't like me and know my pal, name and transfer number off by heart. Is it done yet? No ok click. 10 mins later is it done yet? No. Ok thanks bye. 10 mins is it done yet? No stop calling. I will when I can pick up my new toy

Quote Originally Posted by haha49 View Post
    Dealt with the BC CFO lots of times there is 1 or 2 people there that don't like me and know my pal, name and transfer number off by heart. Is it done yet? No ok click. 10 mins later is it done yet? No. Ok thanks bye. 10 mins is it done yet? No stop calling. I will when I can pick up my new toy
    how does that work out for you? and any recently?