Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Issues With BC Chief Firearms Officer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Same day registration transfer completions in MB and ATT's in minutes via fax/email. Sorry, got nothin' else to brag about here,no mountains or scenery, had to rub it in. :D

well call me a rebel

Hey don't these people work for us, funded by us, to provide a service for us?? Perhaps I am wrong but if they aren't willing to do the job maybe we should all write in and complain to get rid of the bums..just a thought but in the real world they would be gone. since their workload should theoretically be less with no long guns why the longer processing times?? something stinks here.
    "The fun you're havin aint worth the fun your gonna have"...this ain't Dodge City and you ain't no Bill Hikcock..Dealing with some people is like trying to bail out the Titanic with a dixie cup...sure you get a nice warm fuzzy feeling; but the ship is still going down

i just called they are bumping calls to alberta this morning she didnt have much to say other than oh your from bc......looks like no answers from these public servants.....

In light of recent information that Ontario transfers are now taking less than a week on average, it appears that we in BC are the red-headed step child now.
    Noli Illegitimi Carborundum
    Member: CSSA, CCFR

μολὼν λαβέ

Called last week, was told 4-5 business days as were working on may 25 applications

Called this week, was told at least 10 business days as were working on may 20 applications

advised when all said and done with lt, st and reg, 3 weeks

CGN Regular
    Sent my LTATT in at the end of May. LTATT expired June 28th. Still no LTATT. B.C. used to be the fast ones. As stated by others, if we have club membership, and R.P.A.L. or P.A.L., why do we need more paperwork?
    Last edited by OCanada; 07-03-2012 at 06:52 PM.

It appears that New Brunswick is now answering the phones for the BC CFO. They were not able to tell me anything about my transfer or my LTATT...
    Noli Illegitimi Carborundum
    Member: CSSA, CCFR

μολὼν λαβέ

I got the call this afternoon to come pick up my pistol!! LTATT is complete now i just wait for my registration and ltatt to come in the mail and i can shoot this bad boy.

Smith and Wesson m&p 40 range and carry kit.

Last edited by dweenz; 07-05-2012 at 02:46 PM.

How long did you have to wait for your STATT? Was this your first restricted purchase? I bought a couple of STI's from Reliable back on June 22 and waiting for my STATT and LTATT.

Quote Originally Posted by dweenz View Post
    I got the call this afternoon to come pick up my pistol!! LTATT is complete now i just wait for my registration and ltatt to come in the mail and i can shoot this bad boy.

Smith and Wesson m&p 40 range and carry kit.

Too many toys, too little time ...

Showing photos...not cool weenzy not cool. I'm still waiting for my 40 cal...I'm so frustrated with the CFO it isnt even funny. Bah keep on a waitin