Page 1 of 40 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Issues With BC Chief Firearms Officer

Thumbs down Issues With BC Chief Firearms Officer

Is anyone else having issues with getting an ATT from the BC CFO?

I faxed my paperwork weeks ago with no response as of June 19th. I have called their unanswered phone line no less than 5 times over that period.

Nothing.... Nothing... Arg!!! I want my 9mm.

Am I missing something? Is the office closed for the summer?

The wait time for ATT right now in BC are between 4 to 6 weeks. I am still waiting for mine and it was submitted June 1st, i called a couple days ago and they said it should be ready by the end of the month. Try calling early morning @ 8:30 when they open, i have found calling in the afternoon to be pointless unless you leave a message. They should phone you back within a couple hours. Hope this helps.

Bc cfos are screwing everyone around right now.

Time to fire them all, no legit reason for such delays with half the work load.

That is insane! I was able to get one within hours a couple months ago.
    WTF?
    The whole ATT thing is both redundant, and useless.
    A complete waste of time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tom_Swift's Avatar
    BC CFO has done nothing but great things for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. View Post
    The wait time for ATT right now in BC are between 4 to 6 weeks. I am still waiting for mine and it was submitted June 1st, i called a couple days ago and they said it should be ready by the end of the month. Try calling early morning @ 8:30 when they open, i have found calling in the afternoon to be pointless unless you leave a message. They should phone you back within a couple hours. Hope this helps.
    Faxed mine in on May 25 and phoned yesterday morning. was told they were only on ATT's for May 20th. I have gotten multiple LTATT's in the past and always got them the same day before, sometimes within the hour.
    QR&GC, OFGC, BCWF, NFA, CSSA

Never Give Up, Never Give In!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer StoneHorse's Avatar
    I always had good dealings with the BC-CFO. Maybe the letter from the NFA has got her back up?
    Defund the Liberal propaganda ministry, AKA the CBC.
    Democracy is not a spectator sport.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar

I cant believe it

Ive been waiting over two weeks for one and have never waited more than a few days at the most in the past. Im not sure where the direction came from to slow it all to a standstill but something has drastically changed and no one is saying much. I called today and was basically blown off. Someone somehwere within the cfo/ gun registry offices are stamping their feet over something and i just bet its somehow tied to the long gun registry demise. If it continues the only way we will get answers is through the same guys who gased the registry, Harper and the MP's
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

I'm not even particularily concerned about the wait (despite my complaining post). It is the total lack of tranparency around the process. I faxed my paperwork in and received no acknowledgement from the CFO if it was received and correct or if they took it out back and pissed on it.

I phoned and received no callback. x 5

They have a phone number where they collect complex data but never answer in person unless Jupiter is aligned with Mars and it is raining in Halifax. That is excellent customer service.

I work for the government and if I treated my clients in such a manner I would be canned within a month.

EXACT same position as you. Ive made a post about my wonderful experiences with the cfo called 'current bc wait times' or something along those lines..its ridiculous. Im just over the 3 week mark with no confirmation or anything that they even have received my paperwork complete..

I tried calling..but well..yea that was a waste of time..

Page 1 of 40 1234567891121 ... LastLast