Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Your chance to own a jewel of a rifle. Inquire within.

To each their own I guess, but what would you do with it? It's not something you would use, it's not like you can hang it on your wall for everyone to see like some Rembrandt unless you put a locking device on it that would end up taking away from the masterpiece that it's meant to be. kind of expensive to have sitting in the safe collecting dust but on the other hand!! If one can afford to buy it I'm sure they can afford to do whatever they wanted to with it and that includes bashing it around in the bush so like i said!! To each their own but it would not be owned by me. Just my 2 cents and that's all it is.

Thats a nice rifle, and would be a real show piece, however those big diamonds with the red ovals just really look out of place on the stock. IMHO, they really clash and makes the stock look a bit cheesy. Those diamonds make the gun look like its meant to be used by a mexican hunter that travels the logging roads in a 1963 chev impala low rider, with hydralics.

A real shame about those diamonds with the red border. That gun probably won't sell, unless it can be shipped to mexico.

Smile u.g.l.y., you ain't got no alibi, you Ugly.

that thing may be hand engraved but its the most tacky thing ive seen,
    my god, it may be a weatherby but they should have left the stock alone.
    IMO.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by coyote.243 View Post
    that thing may be hand engraved but its the most tacky thing ive seen,
    my god, it may be a weatherby but they should have left the stock alone.
    IMO.
    Totally agree, IMO it takes ugly to a new level.

Isn't there a thread on ugly guns, this is a good one for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodbeef View Post
    You guys can call it ugly all you want,but you're missing the big picture. Like it or not,what's indisputable about it is the real hand work that went into the finished product. Craftsmanship like that is an unfortunately dying breed,in today's disposable society.
    I'm not disputing any of that, except for the "big picture" part. I'm seeing the big picture, and the big picture, is of an ugly rifle like I said incredible worksmanship, ugly result.

We typically don't do these kinds of advertisements,.......but when We do, we are really arrogant about it.:D:D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Silverback's Avatar
    Definite German influence in the overall look, they like the over the top rifle engraving and carving.
    CSSA Member

An awful lot of craftsmanship went into the rifle, very nice. Too bad the gentlemen retiring aren't being replaced. Not the kind of skills I want to see go by the wayside.

Aint it a crime, the only person who could miss with this gun is the sucker with the bread to buy it.

Beauty looking rig.
    His calcabo gentes.
    By these I will trample on the nations.
    "It is very easy to judge in leisure what people have had to do in haste...." Paul Harrell

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sun_and_Steel_77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TT_270wsm View Post
    Man there are some douche bag trolls in this thread, if you aren't considering buying it, don't post, unless it is to show respect and admiration for the work that's gone in to it.
    I don't see anything attached to your username that says you're a Moderator, so ease up there captain 'cause barking your bulls**t orders is an exercise in futility.

Secondly, as far as I'm aware this is the intranets, someone posts an image claiming something is positively bad-ass they better be prepared for criticism. It happens to everybody, it helps to have thick skin and some people get as emotional as a three year-old who just watched their sand castle get washed away by the tide.

As for the rifle in question "interesting" is the only way to describe it.
    I'll be watching this thread to see if it sells.
    "The older I get, the better I was."

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast