New Swarovski Shipment

P of PDent

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
We have just received our first shipment direct from Swarovski Optik North America (USA). We had previously dealt with the Canadian Distributor (Canadian Outdoors Distributors) however they lost the contract for Canada on the first of the year. We were served very well by the old Canadian distributor however had no choice if we wanted to keep selling Swarovski. We now have a large inventory of scopes including Z3, Z5, Z6 and Z6i along with binos and spotting scopes. We also have the 8x30 Laser range finder (monocular) however are back ordered on the range finding binos due to the heavy demand for these new units. Prices have gone down on most Swarovski products however our web site may not yet reflect these new prices. Call to confirm stock and current prices. Phil.

I'm sorry sir but your website doesn't reflect any prices for that line...
Nor trijicon that we called about a staff member said that you don't have any in stock and no idea on price
Love Love love dealing with you guys but can you put all prices of optics on the website. Since we are out of town and can't always call when the mood strikes....:bump:

I'm sorry sir but your website doesn't reflect any prices for that line...
Nor trijicon that we called about a staff member said that you don't have any in stock and no idea on price
Love Love love dealing with you guys but can you put all prices of optics on the website. Since we are out of town and can't always call when the mood strikes....:bump:

Sorry you got misinformed about Trijicon as we have lots in stock. I will try to get all our optics info including prices up to date this week if possible. Phil.

Back
Top Bottom