Herman the German

We are not licensed to produce Herman the German targets. We can put together something similar if you are interested. How many would you like?

Our focus for the summer is to produce some LEO/Mil targets; dot worry anyone can order them.

We are not licensed to produce Herman the German targets. We can put together something similar if you are interested. How many would you like?

Our focus for the summer is to produce some LEO/Mil targets; dot worry anyone can order them.

If they are a large size such as 24"w x 36"t I would be interested in 25-50 perhaps up to 100

Almost out of Fig. 11's myself as well, have to grab some. I would be interested in trading some fig. 11's for some fig. 14 hun's heads.

The largest we can print is 19" x 25".

You could make Fig-12/59 targets, they are 18" X 22".

Slightly alter the soldiers face, change the rifle to an AK47 and call them by a different name. Center circle is 12" diameter.

DSC00845.jpg

I would buy tons of this stuff if I could shoot it at my range. But they restrict what kind of targets you can shoot. Human silhouettes are not allowed..

I would buy tons of this stuff if I could shoot it at my range. But they restrict what kind of targets you can shoot. Human silhouettes are not allowed..

Our flask design will be out very soon for people just like you. We also offer some other alternatives on our product page. The black squares target has some fun drills you can do with it to amp thing up.

http://www.youtube.com/canadiantargets

Over the summer we will be working on some more designs geared toward Mil/Leo. We will have our artists produce something in a similar style roof art to Herman.

How many of you would be interested in getting some targets that are similar but different to Fig-12/59 targets, they will be 19" X 25".

Targets.jpg

middle one

He will have an AK(great suggestion) as this is the most common rifle in the world and the Face will be different as well as a few other changes.

if there is interest we will have them designed.

Back
Top Bottom