Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10121314151617181920212223242526272830 ... LastLast

Thread: Vz-58

Understood guys, thanks.

Now the next question would be if these manufacturers are akin to the AR platform Colt, Armalite, S&W, etc... Which Czech manufacturer is the best? With the AR, big difference between Bushmaster and Norinco.

Expired Business
    BONDJAMES80;
    "Marstar's vz-58 is not made by Cz or csa. They are made by Fsn."

How in hell did you arrive at this conclusion ??

John

Any updates John?
    "Optimists these days learn English, pessimists learn Chinese, but realists learn how to operate an AK-47."

Expired Business
    DAND883;
    "looks like FSN are just newer made:"
    I have explained this time and time again, FSN is simply our model numbers that we came up with to help separate these from the mass confusion going on with the Vz-58, Vz-858, and what some folks call the Cz-58,CZ 858 etc, etc....
    These were manufactured for us by a former state arsenal....

Lets NOT mix in the 858 family of guns, NOT made at the same factory, NOT fully interchangeable,

THE FSN SERIES; "All variants with the exception of the -01W have bakelite stocks" SAY what ??

CSA vz. 58 Sporter; More confusion for the consumer....

John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    DAND883;
    "looks like FSN are just newer made:"
    I have explained this time and time again, FSN is simply our model numbers that we came up with to help separate these from the mass confusion going on with the Vz-58, Vz-858, and what some folks call the Cz-58,CZ 858 etc, etc....
    These were manufactured for us by a former state arsenal....

Lets NOT mix in the 858 family of guns, NOT made at the same factory, NOT fully interchangeable,

THE FSN SERIES; "All variants with the exception of the -01W have bakelite stocks" SAY what ??

CSA vz. 58 Sporter; More confusion for the consumer....

John
    Ya Wiki is about as accurate as the kid editing it...

Still waiting on factory .
    "Optimists these days learn English, pessimists learn Chinese, but realists learn how to operate an AK-47."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar

Uh, John, hate to break it to ya but it does say that on your website...and in this video...

Also, that entire section on Wikipedia has no references so it's impossible to tell how accurate it is.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

^^

Failed to eject properly at 0:48. Not exactly the best advertising for that video.

Still going to buy that gun tho lol. Need a .58 for fun

Expired Business
    NORTHERNNATE;

Yes there was a failure to eject, would you rather we hide the fact that that can happen ?? Not certain I understand your question ??

We are sold out of the FSN and don't plan on getting more....

John

NORTHERNNATE;

Yes there was a failure to eject, would you rather we hide the fact that that can happen ?? Not certain I understand your question ??

We are sold out of the FSN and don't plan on getting more....

John
    FSN won't be your part number for the chrome lined versions we are all waiting for?