Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Vz-58

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaGunslinger View Post
    So its monday, did you get someone to check the FRT?
    No change yet but have a look at this
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...41#post8777041
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    No change yet but have a look at this
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...41#post8777041
    this is the cursed year of 2013. even the mayans new 2012 was the end of the world... im not kidding i need to borrow someones tinfoil hat maybe a whole suit.......

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rocket Surgery's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiK001 View Post
    Rule# 5 Personal insults are not permitted. Do not say anything on CGN that you would not say in person.

Rule# 10 Disrupting behaviours which are detrimental to discussions in the forum and the general reputation of www.canadiangunnutz.com are not allowed.

Rule# 25 General disrupting activities, including “trolling” and any activities that dilute the content quality of CGN will not be tolerated
    stop that

John, anyone who knows anything about the history of Marstar knows what your business has done for us. If I were you I couldn't be bothered wasting my time answering silly posters. I'm surprised he hasn't been turfed yet.

Keep up the good work and I'll keep supporting your wonderful company
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point. - George Carlin

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiK001 View Post
    Oh so now your gonna play the " Do you know who I am. Do you know what I've done for you " game. Very mature. But I get it..... I do.... Your the big dog here and you feel because of what you've done and accomplished that gives you the right to talk down to people. Fair enough, but don't kid yourself, you did all that for yourself as much as you did it for anyone else. Cause let's face it had you not, nobody else would have, right?

Its obvious you operate at a maturity level beneath mine, and are thus no long worth wasting my time on.
    Good luck and God Bless.
    Your 18 posts worth of time and wisdom. Don't worry, you'll get that 4 minutes back somewhere along the line.

Expired Business
    HEY SAMURAIK001;

How about just answering the questions I put forth to you ??

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 223762 View Post
    this is the cursed year of 2013. even the mayans new 2012 was the end of the world... im not kidding i need to borrow someones tinfoil hat maybe a whole suit.......
    I love your avatar man,

that fat white man in the G string with the guns.... many an Anti has used that to stereotype on some angry JPG

LOL
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

CGN Regular
    So whats happening with these vz-58's? I have been looking forward to these for awhile. Ive tried looking back through the thread but am sick of reading all the flaming thats been going on. Are they coming in? Has the order been cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by bondjames80 View Post
    Do you have a link for the 2010 list?
    This is what is on the RCMP site as of today

Important Notice

The Canadian Firearms Program fact sheets concerning the Firearms Act are currently being revised. Updated versions will be posted as soon as possible.

Many hope she doesn't go prohibby.