old - delete

Owned!!!

Harrier45 as always you continue to go over and above.

I have had my fair share of dealing with Epps, and even a couple that went not so well, but in the end things usually get taken care of to the customers satisfaction.

Keep doin what your doin. ;)

Not sure if Harrier is Kevin or not, but I know Kevin always answers my questions over and over again. I can't believe he hasn't punched me in the face when I get to the store. I knew Epps would help out. By the by, looking at the pictures of the barrels, which you should have compared first, there is NO WAY you should have put that barrel on your gun. One looks like it was for a 2 3/4 only gun, and one looks like it was for a 3" gun, no? Not totally familiar with Mossberg but even my terrible eyes saw the difference, no?

Yea I should have compared the barrels and usually do. Everyone makes mistakes and unfortunately a couple small ones resulted in an issue. Anyways, i'm glad to say the issue is getting resolved. The customer service at Epps has handled this well. Kevin has offered a full refund on the barrel and offered to fix the gun. That's good business. Seems like a great gun store after all.

That's not a small mistake, you could have had a major kaboom and hurt yourself or someone else if they were near you. What that is, is a complete lack of common sense.

Back
Top Bottom