Thread: 50,000 Visitors! ... and seeking contributors...

Business Member

50,000 Visitors! ... and seeking contributors...

As many CGNers may know, I run the firearms legal information, resource and blog site FirearmsLaw.ca.

Today, the site received its 50,000th visitor! I wanted to thank all of my regular visitors and anyone who has found the content on the site useful in any way.

On a related note:

I would like to expand the regular content and am seeking individuals who would like to become regular or occasional contributors.

I am looking for people to make the following contributions:

1) News editors - Collect and repost firearms law/politics and related news items, columns, editorials and letters to the editor.

2) Guest posters - Post one time or regular opinion and information pieces. Any topic related to Canadian gun laws and politics, subject to my editorial oversight, will be considered.

If you are interested or have any questions, PM me or email me at solomon@edelsonlaw.ca.

Thanks!

Business Member
    Bump... if there is any interest in contributing to FirearmsLaw.ca, let me know.

Here is your chance to get your voice heard.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Red Herring's Avatar
    Interesting Simon. Have you had any takers yet?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    There are some extremely articulate and knowledgeable CGN members, but taking the time and effort to put something "publishable" online is a real challenge.

Is there any merit in using some of the articles that have been published by the CSSA and NFA online? They have some really good things in the Canadian Firearms Journal.
    CSSA CCFR CPC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Another thought.
    A ton of firearms related articles are linked to by CGN members. Do you want us to send such links to you?
    CSSA CCFR CPC