Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Winnipeg Pal/Rpal Timeline

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brocolt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkf View Post
    Better a population of 87 gun owners, than 11 million mcguinty voting anti's!

heh heh

Kirk
    P.S. and just for the final ja (Ban any bullets lately?)
    Sorry we cap our limit of 87 people to keep the crime at bay. NOT!

just a side note, latest transfer out of province 2 days completed with approval letter & New updated ATT mailed and received in hand.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Marcus_Halberstram's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    That's because Manitoba has a Population of 87
    Leaves us lots of empty crown land to shoot on :D
    The continuance of the mandatory license as contained in sections 91 and 92 of the Criminal Code is the gravest threat to firearms ownership in Canada.

“An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile—hoping it will eat him last.”--Winston Churchill

Just bought an sti ranger for BroColt - called it in wednesday approved Thursday morning, gun in my hands by 2pm thursday...

Seems like the Manitoba CFO and staff have thier act together...As an instructor I see these people frequently and I've come to believe that the Winnipeg office really do make every attempt to service us as best they can.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MudChucker View Post
    Just bought an sti ranger for BroColt - called it in wednesday approved Thursday morning, gun in my hands by 2pm thursday...

Seems like the Manitoba CFO and staff have thier act together...As an instructor I see these people frequently and I've come to believe that the Winnipeg office really do make every attempt to service us as best they can.

What's that like ? We can dream here in Ontario.
    Poly is pissed eh...behold my field of f*cks..and see that it is bare!!

Murph83

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MudChucker View Post

Well said, we certainly could not ask for any quicker processing times........

hopefully ill get it soon ive been checking that mail and i havent gotten anything yet lol im thinking of going this range alled white wolf...i heard selkirk game and fish is usually full of people but thanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by MossbergBlaster View Post
    Nicely done. If you don't have it by Friday, you'll likely get it early next week. If you live in the north eastern part of Winnipeg, condider joining Selkirk Game and Fish if you haven't already.

Happy shooting!

Licsense finally came in!!!! Time to buy some guns!!

Quote Originally Posted by MossbergBlaster View Post
    Nicely done. If you don't have it by Friday, you'll likely get it early next week. If you live in the north eastern part of Winnipeg, condider joining Selkirk Game and Fish if you haven't already.

Happy shooting!

Nailed it! Do I win the pool?
    NFA and CSSA, but not a member of any political party...nor will I ever be.

"I'm a politician...that means I'm a liar and a cheat. When I'm not kissing babies, I'm trying to steal their lolipops" (Hunt for Red October)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12