They Have Mossberg 590A1 SPX's in stock

Thread: They Have Mossberg 590A1 SPX's in stock

Tags: None

EDX2308 said:

They Have Mossberg 590A1 SPX's in stock

Please feel free to read my review in the Black Shotgun thread. There's one thing I failed to mention is the rarity of this particular model. I'm a little surprised that Wanstalls and the staff had made no posting of these units for sale seeing that it's "literally" the best tactical shotgun you can get.
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left." - Bertrand Russell

jasonn said:
    Better than a bennelli M4?

jcoulson64 said:
    Crap. Just ordered 2 of those from wolverine on wednesday but they're out of stock and not expecting for 6-8 weeks

EDX2308 said:
    I'm sorry jasonn, best tactical Pump shotgun you can get. The 590A1 is best in class for a pump shotgun. Pfff Benelli M4 is a class beyond....
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left." - Bertrand Russell
  5. WanstallsOnline said:
    The 590A1 SPX shotguns come with a bayonet, too :D

Canadian_Caesar said:

Just kidding, I love my 590A1.

jonnyblaze said:
    My first gun i ever purchased was a 590a1 from Wanstalls about two years ago. I will keep that shotgun for life. It has a special place in my heart oh and it came with a bayonet too!
    NFA Member, CSSA Member
  8. evilhaze said:
    you forgot to mention that $750 is wayyy over priced for anything that came from a mossberg factory.
  9. ponts said:
    Quote Originally Posted by evilhaze View Post
    you forgot to mention that $750 is wayyy over priced for anything that came from a mossberg factory.
    x2...

Vandal76 said:
    I don't get it? my 500 Tactical Tri Rail has same sights, holds 8, pistol grip, adjustable stock, 5 shell holder on the butt. Is the bayonet worth the additional $300 in price??
    Insert funny or prolific statement here....