Taurus PT-809 9mm – Stainless – 108mm barrel – NOW CLASSIFIED AS RESTRICTED
809SS.jpg

SRP $519.99

Taurus PT-840 40 S&W – Stainless – 108mm barrel – NOW CLASSIFIED AS RESTRICTED
840SS_01.jpg

SRP $519.99

Available from your favorite dealer:
https://www.freedomventures.ca/content/dealer-information
(Remember: we do not retail Taurus products)

ALREADY EN ROUTE OR AT THE FOLLOWING DEALERS:
ELWOOD EPPS
SFRC
COASTAL OUTDOOR
WILLIAMS ARMS

PLENTY OF EXTRA MAGS IN STOCK TOO!!

Last edited:
Handled my 24/7 g2 9mm stainless today at the shop. Awesome gun, can't wait to take it home.

Thanks a lot Sean for the great, quick service.

By the way, do the extra mags that you stock have the flat floorplate? The ones that came in the box are angled, like the 809s.

Cheers.

It would seem Taurus' factory pictures are a little different than what they are delivering; all the mags for the 24/7 I have received; with the gun and without - have the angled bases.

Last edited:
It would seem Taurus' factory pictures are a little different than what they are delivering; all the mags for the 24/7 I have received; with the gun and without - have the angled bases.

Thx for the info.

I read on another US forum that the mags with the flat floorplates are not available everywhere yet, even in the states. I guess we'll see if they make it here in the future.

cheers.

Looking at the G2, anyone have experience with these? How's the quality? Reliability? I'm hiking of picking one up for the wife, what's the grip size like?

Check for some reviews on the net. General concensus seems to be that they are great guns.

As for the grip, they have different size backstraps (S, M, L, XL). I'm sure one would fit your wife's hand.

looking for a taurus

Guys do you know when these will be in, all black

Model: 809B
Finish: Black Tennifer
Caliber: 9 mm
Grips: Checkered Polymer
UPC: 7-25327-60454-4
Capacity: 17 +1 (I know it will be 10 here)
Weight: 30.2 oz
Frame: Medium
Action: SA/DA
Length: 8.25"
Trigger Type: Smooth
Order #: 1-809041

Thread cleaned up of argument and other stuff not pertinent to Freedom Ventures' business and now reopened.

any news on the next taurus shipment and whats on it?

Taurus Shipment arrived last week - I got some Raging Judges :) - which filled backorders at Wolverine, SFRC, Williams Arms and a few other dealers.
I got some SS 608 357s in 6.5" and 8 3/8" , more standard Judges in SS and Blue too. No semi auto pistols, no 22s this time. :(
I didn't report it here because we spent all last week filling backorders to dealers to see what's left over.
Next shipment to us will likely be late November / Early December.

Rossi arrived too - got some 44 Mag Model 92s, 45-70 & 30-30 Rio Grandes, Ranch Hands in 44, 45LC and 357.
(All 357s went to dealers' backorders)

As always, all Rossi / Taurus product must be ordered through one of my dealers.
They are listed here:
https://www.freedomventures.ca/content/dealer-information

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom