SIG and HK Rifle Sale! SIG 516, MR223/308, SSG-3000!

Tactical Imports

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
HK and SIG Germany Rifles are back on sale! Sale Ends October 31st!

SIG 516 now only $2899

HK MR223 now only $3699

HK MR308 now only $3799

SIG SSG 3000 now only $4499

http://www.tacticalimports.ca/specials.html

*Special Order Item* 6-8 weeks on average. 35% deposit required. We'll be placing our order after the sale is over. Factory new. SIG Germany and HK Germany production.

HK MR223/308 parts also available:
Spare Mag MR308 5/20rds-------$119
Spare Mag MR223 5/30rds-------$99
Flash hider---------------------$89
Diopter rotation sight-----------$249
Fixed front sight----------------$169
Folding gas block front sight-----$189
Butt plate Convex---------------$49
Butt plate Concave--------------$49

Last edited:
Nice prices. Your about $200 cheaper than the US prices I saw when visiting south of the border last weekend.

Last edited:
Quick question...is the MR223 the A1 model or not?

Is the A1 all that is require to know if the MR223 is the newer model that is compatible with other AR lower/upper or do you need to have the "BB" as well as per this clip?

If it is compatible it makes the MR223 a more attractive high end AR than the earlier models that were not compatible.

Not available in short barrels unfortunately. However the gunsmith we work with can install a custom 14.5" bbl.

I hope to be in a position to order within the next 3 months. In regards to the 14.5" (or less) barrel installation, can this be done with chrome lined barrels? i.e. do you have a supplier of chrome lined barrels in which this can be done?

Not available in short barrels unfortunately. However the gunsmith we work with can install a custom 14.5" bbl.

I hope to be in a position to order within the next 3 months. In regards to the 14.5" (or less) barrel installation, can this be done with chrome lined barrels? i.e. do you have a supplier of chrome lined barrels in which this can be done?

Yup, chrome lined barrels are not a problem

Is the A1 all that is require to know if the MR223 is the newer model that is compatible with other AR lower/upper or do you need to have the "BB" as well as per this clip?

If it is compatible it makes the MR223 a more attractive high end AR than the earlier models that were not compatible.

Only need the A1 from my understanding...I think the BB is just a date code...but if I'm wrong someone will point it out shortly.
On a side note, is it possible to get the MR223 A1 lower only?

do you guys offer a law away program? In that I can pay for the rifle in instalments and then have it mailed out? I've heard of some companies doing that, and I was just curious if you guys also do that. If not, no worries, it would just be nice to slowly drain my bank account as opposed to doing it all at once :p

do you guys offer a law away program? In that I can pay for the rifle in instalments and then have it mailed out? I've heard of some companies doing that, and I was just curious if you guys also do that. If not, no worries, it would just be nice to slowly drain my bank account as opposed to doing it all at once :p

I'm interested on this as well. :)

We don't have any solid program in place but we could do maybe a 1 or 2 month term for these rifles

FYI: we have lowered the deposit amount to much more reasonable 35%. Remainder would be due once rifles are on their way to Canada.

Back
Top Bottom