NEW NIGHT VISION & THERMAL!! Gen 2+ starting at just $1499!! Gen 3 starting at $3399!

Tactical Imports

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
NEW NIGHT VISION & THERMAL!! Gen 2+ starting at just $1499!! Gen 3 starting at $3399!

We have secured more night vision manufacturers to our product lines; we can now offer a much larger array of Night Vision products; much more economically priced as well. In stock and ready to ship.

GEN 2+

Alpha AC1228 Gen 2+ Monocular
AC1228.jpg

Starting at $1499
More Details

Alpha NVM14 Gen 2+ Monocular
NVM14.jpg

Starting at $1879
More Details

Alpha Mum/Mini 14 Gen 2 Monocular
MINI14.jpg

Starting at $2299
More Details

Alpha PVS-7 Gen 2 Goggles
PVS-7.jpg

Starting at $2299
More Details

Alpha AC4222 Clip On Night Vision Attachment
AC4222.jpg

$3199
More Details

GEN 3

GSCI GS14 Gen 3 Monocular
AC1228.jpg

$3399
More Details

GSCI PBS-18 Gen 3 Monocular
PBS18.jpg

$4099
More Details

GSCI Mum/Mini 14 Gen 3 Monocular
MINI14.jpg

$4299
More Details

GSCI PVS-7 Gen 3 Goggles
PVS-7.jpg

$4199
More Details

THERMAL

GSCI TIM14 Thermal Imaging Monocular
TIM14.jpg

Starting at $11,199
More Details

GSCI CTS-250 Thermal Imaging Clip On Attachment
CTS250.jpg

Starting at $12,899
More Details

ACCESSOIRES
See Here

Last edited:
I would like to know first-hand how the Gen2+ gear compares for my uses to my Xenonics Supervision (Gen2/3-ish) and ATN,Yukon Gen1+.
I have to travel 500km+ from where I live to get to civilization where they sell this type of stuff to check it out in-store.
I guess I'll have to save up for at least the AC1228 or NVM14...
I wish I could justify the cost of the Gen3. :(

I would like to know first-hand how the Gen2+ gear compares for my uses to my Xenonics Supervision (Gen2/3-ish) and ATN,Yukon Gen1+.
I have to travel 500km+ from where I live to get to civilization where they sell this type of stuff to check it out in-store.
I guess I'll have to save up for at least the AC1228 or NVM14...
I wish I could justify the cost of the Gen3. :(

Good review here:

http://www.nightvisionforums.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2714

Pretty cool stuff. If I was in the money that thermal clip on unit would come home with me. If it came home with me now I think I would have alot of time for it since the old lady might take a leave of her sanity.

Nice toys, but pricey.

Our Gen 2+ is in many cases several hundred dollars cheaper than same offerings in the USA.

Gen 3 is pricy, but unless you live in the USA you won't be cheapping cheap Gen 3. Our new offerings are in some cases only slightly higher than USA.

Thermal is market average; if not less expensive than other offerings we were able to bring in the past.

Good review here: ...

Thanks.
I read that review on ar15.com of the SV vs some Gen2 and 3 NV before I bought my SV (used for 1/3 price). Unfortunately, looking at small resized pics in a thread is a lot different than actually seeing through one. :)
I really like my SV but alas it needs a small simple $5 replacement part to fix an issue and my attempt at sending it out for repair with Xenonics was less than satisfactory. But now we're OT... ;)

I think I will contact you regarding one of the Gen2 units.
Another forum thread said you didn't have stock on the one they wanted though... :confused:

Last edited:
Thanks.
I read that review on ar15.com of the SV vs some Gen2 and 3 NV before I bought my SV (used for 1/3 price). Unfortunately, looking at small resized pics in a thread is a lot different than actually seeing through one. :)
I really like my SV but alas it needs a small simple $5 replacement part to fix an issue and my attempt at sending it out for repair with Xenonics was less than satisfactory. But now we're OT... ;)

I think I will contact you regarding one of the Gen2 units.
Another forum thread said you didn't have stock on the one they wanted though... :confused:

Sounds good.

We had a client that needed a certain tube/housing combination in their hands within a very tight time period and unfortunately we couldnt get it to them in time so we had to cancel.

The prices here are awesome, very impressive....I have my Gen3 PVS14 already but to get a second unit at these prices is very tempting, love the Thermal as well... And your Gen3 makes perfect sense and is very affordable as well...

If anybody is planning on wearing these on your head, I'd go with the GSCI Mini. The weight savings makes a huge difference. I had mine on for 6 hrs the other day and I didn't mind it.

Back
Top Bottom