Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New VZ 58 M4 purchase. Looking for some info.

CGN frequent flyer

New VZ 58 M4 purchase. Looking for some info.

I just bought a VZ 58 with the M4 upgrades from Frontier tonight. Just a hair over $1000 shipped.

All the other VZ's are listed as coming with extras like multiple mags and other stuff. Does the M4 version come with that stuff too? I hope it at least comes with all the mags the others do. The rest of the stuff I don't really need anyway.

Any help or info is appreciated. Just so I know what to expect.

Mine came with two mags, cleaning kit, and sling I think.

CGN frequent flyer
    Cool... any recommended place to get good upgrade parts for it? Id like a nice quad rail for end. And I've seen some really cool mag release's and a cool bolt release that lets you release the bolt from just above the trigger. Saw these on youtube but maybe there's good places to buy upgrades here in canada.

I have nea handguards great stuff but not much room to mount stuff.... Bc tactical quad rail

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Are you going to get the adapter to use LAR pistol magazines?

CGN frequent flyer
    I don't think I'm going to use the LAR adapter and mags. Ive read some bad reviews on how they feed because they are straight and not curved. Its not really a big deal for me anyway. The extra cost put the gun with the adapter out of my price range.

Ive seen the BC tactical mount but its nearly $250... thats so expense. I was looking at the NEA setup for around $150... its nice but you'd need to add 3 rails to give it the look I want and to allow for mounting an angle front grip. So that would add to the cost a bit.

I have the mag adaptor and my only complaint is that I go through ammo too fast.lol

CGN frequent flyer
    Maybe down the road ill pick up an 858 with the adapter. For now, I don't need more than 5 rounds at a time... and like you said, I'm saving money on ammo. Hehe.

Just spend the money now... Cuz you'd wish you did later on.... Trust me

Quote Originally Posted by pavmentsurfer View Post
    I just bought a VZ 58 with the M4 upgrades from Frontier tonight. Just a hair over $1000 shipped.

All the other VZ's are listed as coming with extras like multiple mags and other stuff. Does the M4 version come with that stuff too? I hope it at least comes with all the mags the others do. The rest of the stuff I don't really need anyway.

Any help or info is appreciated. Just so I know what to expect.
    Should have 2 mags, sling, flash hider according to frontiers post in dealer forums.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast